7. The Truth Untold

Third Person’s P.O.V.

No matter how hard Taehyung tried he just couldn’t get his agitation toned down, a question gnawing continuously at the back of his head.

How could an omega possibly knock him out?! It must have been some sort of trick! Or maybe he had drugged him?

He growled low to himself remembering again how he had knelt before the other feeling his strength leave him completely while the others’ taunting words played in his head.

Nobody…fucking nobody dares to taunt him!

He felt his knuckles crack and his fist go white as he shivered with growing rage, finally deciding that he would teach the other a lesson worth remembering when he’d get his hands on him.

“M-My lord” Yushik’s voice weakly floated in and the alpha ushered him in, quickly pulling on his coat as he prepared to head to the camp.

“What is it Yushik?”

“Sire, I found something” the words made Taehyung turn to him and he curiously eyed the sleek dagger his attendant handed to him, instantly catching that tantalizing scent on the object which had faded to only leave a mild essence by now. He remembered how adeptly the omega had set it against his throat and had actually dared to threaten to ‘slice his throat’.

“Keep on with the search Yushik …good work” he smirked twirling the blade in his hand and suddenly his eyes caught on an insignia carved at the hilt of the dagger, his brows gathered in a deep frown since he couldn’t believe what he actually saw.

It was the emblem of the royal army of Eulan and Taehyung couldn’t believe his eyes, he knew that the omega was a unique one and without a doubt didn’t belong to the kingdom for he knew that no omega in Kleon was trained to wield weapons.

Truthfully, he had never met or heard of an omega in other lands as well who was trained to become a part of the royal army!

His alpha seemed to love the new info more as challenge sparked in his eyes, delighted to think how gratifying it would feel when he would crush that haughty omega’s pride and make the other submit to him.

“I”ll keep it…I have a few questions to ask him and my instincts are telling me I’ll see him again soon enough” he spoke slyly slipping the dagger in his pocket, before he marched out of his chambers ready to check on his men.

After all, he was the Commander-in-Chief of one of the largest armies time had ever witnessed.

Yoongi watched the sleeping figure on the cot, he had decided it’d be better to keep the beta in his tent for now, while his two assistants Miko and Ayo checked the others for wounds, trying to help the wounded soldiers to get better as they carefully applied the balms.

He got confused the more he checked him, noting that the other wasn’t even dressed as a beta, his once white robes were a dirt drenched mess, torn and frayed at the edges. He didn’t actually seem like a beta either with his blushing ivory skin, delicate features and an innocence most often graced on omegas. He sceptically edged nearer to help the other change into fresh new clothes, feeling oddly conscious as he untied the knots on the beta’s shoulders.

But stilled to see a hand suddenly grasp at his wrist, as the beta woke up to watch him with wide frightened eyes before he was hastily trying to move away, clumsily holding his robes around him.

“W-Who are you?” Seokjin fumbled panting at the pale sombre man before him, he shakily gawked at everything around him trying to understand where he was currently and how did he actually end up here.