Chapter: 63 Part-2

Start from the beginning

Riya pulled him to her and Gaurav fell fully above her...
Moments later, he pulled back from the hug and cupped her cheeks looking at her eyes, when her blush was a beautiful response, Gaurav coupled their petals slowly again and Riya kissed him back slowly following the same way how he was kissing her...

He smiled on her lips and kept nibbling her more and his hands slowly moved to her waist to grip her more closer to him...Riya felt several sensations in her body and gulped for everything every now and then, not able to handle the storm of girly harmones rushing into her, feeling all this for the first time and gasped when he clutched her hip...

Guarav plunged his tongue into her showing his games and all she could do is enjoy their first happy moment to the fullest..Panting hard they pulled back and Gaurav kept kissing all over her face and Riya kissed him back...

He nuzzled into her crook, while Riya closed her eyes moaning softly...Her hands slowly moved over his tee on his back, and soon into his tee when he sucked her pulse giving her a first hickey...They continued their make out for someone time and when he moved down slowly, his harmones rushed him to explore her cleavage that was slightly visible...
When he saw her eyes, Riya blushed at him and he gifted a deep kiss on her chest looking at her eyes and Riya closed her eyes blushing hardest...

His hands itched to pull the hem of her top, still Gaurav stopped and calmed himself lying on her crook...The blasting rain and their drenched body did nothing helpful but kept increasing the burning tension around them...

Soon her shawl and his tee hugged each other on the floor and on the cot Riya and Gaurav rolled each other kissing again and again, running their fingers as it wished on their upper body..Neither Gaurav nor Riya wished to proceed nor to stop...

Riya traced the bullet scar on his left arm that she stitched which was the moment for their first meet...Gaurav closed his eyes when she pressed her lips on it and hugged him tightly...Her fingers slowly traced all the other scars in the body making Gaurav grunt hard to control himself...

Moments kept igniting them and burned them almost taking things close to the next level but Gaurav was the first to pull back not to rush things like there is no tomorrow...He knows she wishes it as well, so Gaurav got down from her and laid next to her and pulled Riya to his chest...

He kissed her hair and started speaking random things taking her fingers between his and Riya smiled with content when he read her mind.. The way he volunteered not making both feel awkward even a lil, made her feel blissful...She hugged him tightly placing her head on his bare chest and kissed there smiling, giving him goosebumps...

Moment's later,Gaurav ruffled her wet hairs asking...

Gaurav: It's already 9:30 now...Do you wanna reach hostel for sure?

She raised up, placing her chin on his chest...

Riya: I haven't informed the person incharge also...

Gaurav: So what, you can even call them now...

Riya: Mmm...that wont be good Gaurav...

Gaurav mv: Urutu nala urutu...

Riya mv: Una vidava...poda dei...

Gaurav: You did not have your dinner too...Saptu kelambna late aidum...

Riya: Apo le me pack and take it to the hostel...

Riya mv: Epuuudiiii....

Gaurav mv: Ena ena solra parunga...

Riya mv: Apdi tha da soluve...dalda mandaya...gali mandaya...