Chapter: 63 Part-2

Start from the beginning

Her heart skipped a beat hearing his confession and Riya saw him with wide eyes...

Gaurav: Ena pakara..Love na intha friendship, affection, friendship ku mela, crushu, softcorner, well-wishers, besties manangati nu la uruta theriyathu enaku...
Love na love tha...From day 1, I'm just waiting for your consent to have me in your life, that doesn't mean I can't love you...Ipo solre d na una love panre...
You are the only girl of my life who I want to fall in crazy love every second, make all my love and have kids of love and shower you with my everything...

His tone pooled up her eyes more and more beyond the happiness of his confession...Gaurav sighed for his impatient behaviour paining her more and cupped her cheeks tightly and leaned their foreheads and looked straight into her eyes telling,

Gaurav: I love you Riya...Avalo love panre d una, purinjuko...

Riya felt goosebumps all over her body that second and her paled face turned pinkish is happiness...Her happiness rolled in the form of tears...For the first time she has got what she wished, in fact she has won her man who's gonna change her life to an absolute bliss of love for an eternity...What more does she need?

Gaurav: Unaku ena pudikalana tharalama you can walk-out of my life right away with no explanations..I won't stop you, force you and won't dare to disturb you again... Everything ends with us from today...

Kaaman Nilave
Ennai Aazhum Azhage
Urave Urave indru Sariyo Pirive...

When he said it all ends from today with that broken tone, Riya felt like killing hereself...

Riya: Gaurav...(hurt whisper)

Gaurav: But if you are not leaving, believe me Riya, anba pichaya kuduka ila valkaya kuduka na ready...valka fulla evalo venalum kuduka na ready...

Thee Aaginaal Naan Mazhaiyaagiren
Nee Vaadinaal En Uyir Theigiren...

Said Gaurav thought of raising up to move from her, but before he completes the last word Riya pulled him closer and cupped his cheeks whispering...

Riya: I love you Gaurav...

En Aayul Varai Unthan
Paayil Uravaada Varugiren
Kadhal Varalaaru Ezhutha
En Thegam Tharugiren
En Vaarthai Un Vaazhkaiye...

She kissed his forehead and pulled him more closer telling..

Riya: I love you so much...Enaku valka mothamum ne venum da, ne matume venum...un anbum anaipum matume venum...en motha kathalukum ne matume venum...un motha kathalum enake venum...enaku ne tha da venum...I love you...(happy tears)

Mazhaiyil Nanaiyum
Pani Malarai Pole
En Manadhil Nanaiththen
Un Ninaivil Naane...

Ulagai Thazhuvum
Nalliraivai Pole
En Ulle Paravum
Aaruyirum Neeye...

Gaurav smiled looking at her eyes and that moment was already and is forever gonna be the most most most beautiful moment of their eternity...He kissed her forehead deeply and hugged her tightly and Riya hugged him more tightly smiling and weeping at the same time...