Intermission

Hello!

This is the official halfway mark of affluent, you're probably wondering why I'm documenting this but it's quite important. This would be the point in the theatre where you'd get extra drinks and snacks to prepare for the second half of the play especially if you were watching Romeo and Juliet.

So l thought we'd do a little check in point to catch up with the characters and the plot.

As we all know Emersyn and Harry are currently on the run with their daughter Oakley due to the events in previous chapters. Everyone else is completely unaware of their location but I could never finish the book like that! This would be where I'd announce a sequel but Romeo and Juliet is a play so it only made sense for this book to be in halves like the play it's based on.

So grab your extra snacks and get ready for the whirlwind of a second half I have planned out for you. I am so excited to share this but before I do let's quickly remind ourselves of the characters and what they're currently doing.

Emersyn Jane styles
Location: unknown
Exhausting herself with crying, relying on her husband that this is the right decision.

Harry Edward Styles
Location: unknown
Driving to an unknown location.

Oakley Jane Styles
Location: unknown
Sleeping.

Koen Oscar Ripley
Location: London, England
Snuggled with Bingo.

Niall Horan
Location: London, England
Distraught and needing to break the news to Koen that his sister has left.

Zayn Malik
Location: Hospital, London, England
Waiting to hear news about his girlfriend, unaware Harry and Emersyn have fled.

Zara Scott
Location: hospital, London, England
Currently in critical condition.

Micheal Rivers
Deceased
Emersyn's stalker, blackmailed Koen into getting him evidence of Harry and Em together.

Harley Yates
Location: London, England
Probably working on a painting.

Max Ripley
Location: London, England
Currently tracking down Harry and Emersyn Styles.

Cordelia Ripley
Location: London, England
Handcuffed to a column in her own living room.

I'm so excited for this second half of the book, it's more chaos, more drama but... isn't that what you're here for?

I love you all and I can't wait to see you all in the next act, grab your snacks!

Taya <3