Forty Five

Warning
Violence, guns and blood

❀Warning❀Violence, guns and blood

8 January 2021
Emersyn Styles

After our escapade in the shower we ended up falling asleep, still slightly wet and completely naked on our bed. Harry was kissing all over my body before exhaustion took over, falling asleep with his lips unintentionally against my breast and I was too comfortable to move him off.

We do have stuff to do tonight but he looks so peaceful and relaxed cuddled up to my body, his palm flat on my bump as Little Star starts to wake up from her nap to kick at her daddy's hand for attention.

She knows that her Daddy needs to get up and stop being lazy but after three orgasms in such a short amount of time I understand why he's so exhausted and in need of sleep, he just kept begging for more and more until he could barely hold himself up on his shaky legs.

Tonight we actually need to go to my parent's for an event, well, I need to but Harry chooses to continue to antagonise them by attending. We obviously can't interact much which really hurts my heart especially when Little Star is kicking for her Daddy and I can't give her him - Uncle Niall and Uncle Ko will have to do.

I have to go back to get ready which I know is going to upset my husband, he doesn't like to be away from me and it's heightened now I'm pregnant. He worries a lot about something happening while he's not beside me but Niall keeps promising that he'll look after me if Harry's not there to do so, his reassurance doesn't work the best.

"H baby..." I whisper, tangling my fingers through the roots of his thick curls in the hopes I can wake him gently before giving him the news I know he doesn't want.

He groans against my skin and like an instinct because he fell asleep kissing me he continues with it like he never stopped; I smile.

"Wake up, my sweet boy." I continue my attempt at soothing him out of sleep, resting my cheek atop his head while whispering sweet nothings in his ear in the hopes it draws him from his deep slumber. He never stops leaving lazy kisses on my bare chest.

He shakes his head with a groan, "you're going to leave." His mumbles vibrate against my chest, a deep sigh emitting from my lips but Little Star begins to flip her shit at the sound of her Daddy's voice and a throaty chuckle leaves him at the feeling of her kicks against his palm.

"She's been moving so much since you fell asleep, I think she missed her Daddy and was trying to wake you up." I whisper, feeling her kicks slow so Harry gently pushes against my tummy to get her attention.

We're both just obsessed with this tiny girl growing away happily in my stomach, he's transfixed by everything she does and watching him becoming a Daddy is mesmerising. I can't wait to see her in his arms.

He shuffles down to place a couple kisses against my exposed stomach, "morning Little Star... Daddy was just having a nap baby." It makes me smile wider, running my fingers through his thick hair and adoring the way he looks and admires me.