Eighteen

Warning
discussions of non-consensual sex

❀Warning❀discussions of non-consensual sex

"Harry..." I breathe, watching him crouch down in front of my legs with his hands resting gently on my thighs. "... I want you."

Those words falling from my lips were incredibly scary, I'd never had such a deep desire for another person until I met you. My soul trusts you with my body.

I've never trusted anyone with my body before you.

His eyes widen, revealing more of his soft eyes as he stares up from his crouched position before me. I can see confusion swimming through the green like he doesn't quite know what to make from my request.

The lack of response I get from him slowly makes me sink in embarrassment, feeling stupid for saying that when he might not be on the same page as me right now. His eyes stay on mine though, softened in a worried way.

I think he senses that his silence has made me a little uncomfortable after admitting something my brain has fought against, tilting his head to the side and moving his hands to my waist, tugging me with ease down onto his thighs.

"You want to have sex?" He whispers, I can see deep in his eyes he wants me to be completely honest with him.

Timidly, I nod my head, still shivering from my cold clothes that cling to my body. "Can I talk to you about something first though?"

If I'm taking this step with him then I want him to know why intimacy scares me, I want him to know the one thing I've never told anyone. He already knows more than anyone else but it barely scratches the surface.

His eyes softened even more, "you can talk to me about anything, Petal." The reassurance was what I needed to hear, feeling his gentle hands holding me close to his body where I feel safe.

"We kind of talked about this before, if I'd had consensual sex and I want to tell you what happened so you can decide if you still want to be with me." I whisper knowing this might change his perspective of me, altering his views and ultimately destroying whatever our relationship is.

A frown takes over his features, shaking his head confused. "Why wouldn't I want to be with you? I'm not going anywhere no matter what, Emersyn."

I feel my chest relax, blowing out the most relieved breath as I drop my hands onto my thighs. He looks so worried about me but snakes his hands under my soaked top so his cold palms are on my bare skin.

The gentle touch is the most comforting feeling.

However, he's quick to move one of my hands up his body to rest over his heart that gently beats behind his ribcage. The slow thump is reassuring, reminding me to breathe to calm my own heart down.

"Focus on my heart, Petal, it's beating just for you."

You truly care about me, don't you? It seems like you want to love me, be the person who protects me because I don't have anyone else to do that. Like a knight in shining armour, you were unexpected in my life but I'd never have it any other way.