Update

Hi Luvs, I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to publish a part today. Cause I have to pack for my family trip to Singapore and Thailand that is literally tomorrow. We will be visiting and taking a little rest with our grandparents. I'll definitely try to write a little part of chapter 45 tonight and then publish it tomorrow.

Also~~~~ Our recognition is done!!!! Which means this school year is officially done, And!!! I'm proud to say I brought home a medal despite of being a transferee. I also wasn't an honor student for 2 quarters cause I was focused too much on the school pageant I was chosen to participate in but!! I tried everything to be an achiever in the last 2 quarters and I succeeded hehe. Now I finally get to rest for 2 months.

Now let's talk about .. that one part in the last chapter where our OC apparently was pregnant.
Lemme tell you something. That was the most .. unexpected, unplanned part of this whole series.
I was proofreading the chapter and I read that part "it's not good for her" and I literally thought of those other stories where the doctor says "it's not good for her and the baby" and the the boyfriend will find out that she's cheating or something like that and I just thought "why not".
But then I still asked my bestie who was also an author and she said "just go for it. We need drama" and yea it may be cliche for some but this is a chance for Arm to show how he really is as a person and so I decided to just write it in. Anyways that's really it. I just wanted to share a little bit of my day? Experience for today? Or what I have planned for tomorrow. Idk but yea, I'll try to publish part 45 tomorrow.
Bye luvsss, thanks for the support. I appreciate you

-Author <33