Headache in human form

Rianne's POV

I looked at Khun who was literally freaking out cause his fancy Carps just died... Ofcourse they're gonna die, he took them out of the water?

Flashback

"Khun... Where are you? I need to as- what's... Happening?" I looked at Arm and Pol with furrowed brows, Confused. Khun was on the floor with Elizabeth and Sebastian. Why are they out and not in the water?

"Who killed my fishes!?"

"Khun why are they not in the water? They're really gonna die. Put them back!" I hysterically said as I tried to take them but he just swinged all over making it difficult for me. So I just gave up.

"Rest in peace, Sebastian... Elizabeth" Pol said quietly trying to comfort Khun, he loves these fishes way too much.

"Pee.... I smell pee, who peed in my fancy carp pond!?" He shouted and literally shook in anger... Oh no... Whoever did these better start digging their own graves.

Back to current time

I looked around at the Bodyguards who were previously eating their lunch and try to guess who did it... Yea you know who.

"I've raised them since they were this little....." Khun said showing two of his fingers. I mean... Yea

"Will anyone confess?" Silence....

"Fine! Arm, Show them!" Arm took his tablet out and put it Infront of Porsche's face showing the CCTV footage of Porsche peeing.... In the carp pond.

"You peed in the pond!" Oh my god, Porsche you are literally a walking, talking, breathing headache! Pol took him but he's lucky cause the miss universe pageant is today. Not really, Arm and Pol is just helping him. Khun, Arm and Pol all left and I walked to Kinn's room.
Once I reached there, I bursted out laughing and nearly falling. Kinn looked at me as if I was insane and asked...

"You possessed?"

"55555555!!!! Oh my lord. Your new bodyguard just killed Elizabeth and Sebastian. He peed in the carp pond"

"Oh my gad?"

"I know right~~ Khun has done nothing just yet.. he actually has luck on his side cause Khun is distracted, Miss Universe, you know"

"Oh my god..... Pa..."

"I think pa is starting to dislike you"

"What?"

"He gave you the worst bodyguard! 5555!"

"Bitch"

"You still love me tho" I said with a little cheeky voice and smile, trying to tease him. He just rolled his eyes and looked away.

I walked to the pool cause I really need to talk to Khun and one of our guards told me Khun was there, but once I was a few feet away I heard laughters. I made a confused look and walked alittle faster. What the fuck? Porsche was dressed as a mermaid with our other guards around laughing, well except for Pete. He's literally questioning his life decisions.