Punishment

Rianne's POV

I opened my eyes and smirked to myself.... I stood up and walked to the bathroom and showered, changing to some leggings and sports bra with a crop top over it before walking off to the gym and working out, I looked at the time and it was already 7 am. Did I wake up late? I raised my brow but ignored the time and worked out for a little more than an hour. Before returning to my room and changing I to some other clothes after washing.
I went to the laps room and saw 2 of my favorite bodyguards waiting for me.
Once they saw me they were about to bow but I stopped them.

"Ken, Big if it's only us here, no need to bow. My back and neck is hurting for you guys" the nodded but still kept there professional composure in.

"Why did you call us?" Big asked

"First of all did you call Porsche?"

"Yes"

"Okay... So since he got all drugged cause of his carelessness, Kinn has asked me to punish him in anyway I want..."

"What kind of punishment?"

"Make him crawl back and forth here for about a hundred times"

"Isn't that too easy?"

"But tie his hands behind him"

"So you technically want him to slither?"

"Yea... Whatever you call the word"

"Okay Khun.."

"I'll just go do something, I'll be back in a few" the both nodded while I walked to the bathroom and some stuffs. Soon I later I heard Big talking to who I'm assuming is Porsche so I walk back there

"Crawl back and forth here a hundred times" Big simply answered while I just stood behind Porsche waiting to speak up.

"And why do I have to do that?"

"Are you fucking dumb, bro?" Ken asked clearly irritated.

"You were drunk on duty and you troubled not only Khun Kinn but Khun Rianne too, and just this? It's way too little"

"I wasn't drunk. I was drugged and what rights do you have to give me orders?"

"I gave them" I said and looked at Porsche. He was done with me.

"You're not even my boss" he spat back this time.

"Hey you don't have the rights to speak to her like that" Ken pulled Porsche's collar to which Porsche just pushed Ken back.

"Stop it, you two. I gave the orders" I heard Kinn behind me. I smirked knowing Kinn will be by my side no matter what.

"Once you're on duty, you must be aware of everything around at all times"

"If I'm guilty, I admit"

"Darn right, the ones who fail must be punished" Kinn walked away leaving me in charge. Porsche followed Kinn with his gaze as Kinn walk away. He looked back at me while I raised my brow