Kinn got kidnapped?

Rianne's POV

I walked out to the pool and sat down, looking over at the tall buildings and nightlights. I waited for Big to come and sit down with me just so that I can talk to someone cause absolutely no one... Ever understands me.
Soon he arrived with the wine and 2 glass with him. He say down next to me and poured wine onto the glasses, he gave me one of them and clinked it before taking a sip and looking over.

"So tell me... What's bothering you?"

"Kinn... He's really not the same... I said something bad about Porsche and he shouted at me?"

"Well... Maybe because he loves Porsche"

"I'm trying... I don't even know what ik doing wrong but I just can't seem to like him"

"Stop trying so hard... One day you'll be forced to just like him... Like it or not"

"Can't you just be my brother in law?"

"Even if you and I want to... It can't be"

"I'm sorry that Kinn doesn't see what you do for him"

"I've already accepted it"

"I have a question"

"What?"

"There's something that.. I'm so confused about and it's that. I love Ken but everytime I see Arm it's like... He's the only one I see"

"Are you sure you love Ken? Or may you just be infatuated?"

"I don't even know"

"Well you have to know that yourself before you commit to this" I stayed silent for a few seconds before another question popped up.

"Have you ever looked at me and thought of me like I'm not your boss?"

"No... I saw you as a boss and only a boss" he answered bluntly.... Thanks for the honesty, Big.

"Were you confused.. when you found out?"

"I was... Until now. Cause I think about the other bodyguards with bigger bodies, better skills, amazing looks and yet you like me?"

"Don't make yourself look small... You're the best bodyguard... Friend, protector I have. Sometimes I think you understand me better than my brothers ever will"

"Did you know that Khun Kinn cares about you so much that he was about to send me to Germany just to look after you?" I looked at him not super surprised but not completely unbothered either.

"No"

"Now you know... And I have a wish for Ken... That he protects you as much as he can"

"I appreciate.. alot"

"Isn't it funny how .. he has loved you for more than 5 years?"

"What?"

"Yea... Since you were 17 that's why he also nearly got himself killed"