Date Time

Ken's POV

I sat there and stared at Rianne, sleeping peacefully. I wonder what kind of things you like to do for a date...
While thinking to myself I stood up and put my clothes on from last, kissing her forehead before walking off to my own room to freshen up and change to my uniform.

"Ken, hey how was last night?" I look back and saw Big talking to me... How'd he know...

"Huh?"

"Didn't Khun Kinn ask you to pick up Porsche and Rianne from the bar last night?"

"Oh.. uhm it was alright"

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" He said and smirked, while I was speechless.

"I know you. I checked here last night since I wanted to borrow something but you weren't here and it was 1. And I'm assuming by that time you would wanna be resting already.
Don't worry, no one's gonna know" he said patting my shoulder and walking away.... What the, I guess we're just so obvious.

The next day

"Ken?" I heard someone call me out from my room making me get out of the bathroom and look at who it was. Oh Rianne.

"Yes, Love?"

"You're not busy today, right?"

"No.. Khun Kinn went out with Porsche and nothing much is going on so, no I'm not busy"

"Well then change into these" she said and passed me some clothes and boots.

"What are these for?"

"Just change into them. I'll be outside" she said and left. I looked at the clothes she gave me and it was basically just an all black shirt and pants. It's almost matching with her, black v neck shirt and black leggings.
I changed into them and walk out of my room and outside where Rianne's car was parked, I got in and once she saw me. She smiled widely and drive off.

"So where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to go horse back riding"

"I don't know how"

"Why I can't teach you?"

"I mean you can"

"Yea okay then. Don't worry it's not as hard and I'm just gonna teach you how to ride not the tricks"

"Well I trust you so what can I do?"

"Nothing" she smiled and continued driving to I'm guessing where we're gonna do the riding.

"How'd you know the place?"

"The place is owned by Gio's dad" I hummed in response and soon we arrived, we both got out and Rianne walk straight to the inside? I watch as she went to a man who's probably around 50 years old, and greet him.

"Ken, come on! Meet uncle Anton, uncle meet Ken, my boyfriend" the man smiled at me and shook my hand.

"It's nice to meet you, young man. Well Rianne, the horses are waiting but before that Let's change into some boots, we don't want dirt in these shoes" she nodded we followed Anton to get some boots and put them on before we walked off to meet the horses in there stables. While looking at them one caught my attention. It was a purely white horse with black mane and tail.