Mission Accomplished

Kinn's POV

I was resting when my phone ding. I looked at it and saw a message from Pete.

"Khun Kinn, We're done"

"How's Rianne?"

"She's currently having fun with Khun Vegas"

"Porsche?"

"He's drinking"

"Update me if anything happens"

"Will do, Khun" I put my phone down and smiled to myself, well now I know she can lead this clan if ever.

Rianne's POV

"Enjoying?" I turned back and saw Vegas. I nodded and drank my remaining champagne.

"I'll go talk to Arm" I said and walk away from Vegas and to Arm who was talking to Pete and Porsche.

"Hey, Boys"

"Yes, Khun?"

"Arm, can we talk?" I diverted my attention to Arm who was nodding. We both walk away, Pete following us cause he's gonna smoke. Porsche was about to do the same but got stop by Vegas.
We walk outside where Pete started smoking.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Nothing I just wanted to get out of there"

"You don't like crowded places then"

"Yea... Do you smoke?" I asked turning to Pete and asking him for one.

"Pete can I have one?" He nodded and took the box taking one and passing it to me. He lit it up and I took a puff of the smoke and exhaling it after a few seconds. I felt adrenaline rush over my body. I took another puff before passing it to Arm who was looking at me, confused.

"Hmm?" He took the cigarette and puffed it. He coughed which made me raise my brow .. he doesn't smoke.

"You don't smoke?" He shook his head and made a pained face.

"Oh god, it burns" he said as he tried passing me back the cigar but i insist that he tried it again.

"Try it... Again" he looked at me with furrowed brows and puffed it again, few seconds later he coughed alittle but it wasn't as bad as earlier.

"Good?"

"No" I chuckled at his words but he tried it again, and soon he finished it on his own.

"That's nasty" he said and threw the cigar.

"You finished it and it's nasty?"

"Yea.. not gonna lie tho it's quite relaxing but my lungs are not relaxed"

"It's just one"

"One can be two then to addiction then you get sick then you can die"

"You're turning into a nerd again" he stopped for a minute before passing me the whiskey he was drinking earlier and giving it to me.