It's official

Rianne's POV

It was already the next day and I was called for a meeting with Khun, Kinn and Papa. Khun and I made our way to the room where papa is always staying. There Kinn and Papa sat in silence. I still was exhausted with what has happened in the past 2 days. But Kinn said this meeting was important so I have no choice but to attend... Again.

"What is this meeting about? Why is it urgent?" I asked not sitting down since after this meeting, I will be going back to my room, cry, remember Ken and Big, worry about Pete and repeat.

"I wanna talk about Porsche.. I'll let him resign"

"What?" Khun asked in confusion.

"You know that in this business once you get in, it's hard to get out" Papa said

"Yeaaa"

"I do know that but his brother begged him not to work here"

"So? What does that have To do with you?"

"Khun can you please let him speak first, so that we'll finish this soon" I butt in trying to stop Khun from cutting Kinn.

"He said being a bodyguard is too dangerous"

"Come on, you hired him to be your bodyguard. Are you going to let him stay at home and make flower garlands?" Khun replied to Kinn sassily.

"Getting nervous all of a sudden? Hayyyy" Khun continued.

"Or is he trying to betray us?" Papa asked

"Or does he get on your nerves?"

"Or did he do another mistake?" 

"Or do you hate him?"

"Right, but why would that matter?"

"Or does he stink?"

"Or he's afraid of dying all of a sudden?"

"Yea! What is if Kinn? Huh?" Pa and Khun bombarded Kinn with "Do you" questions which I myself got overwhelmed which lead me to shout for them to stop. 

"Pa! Khun! Enough!! Let Kinn speak my gash!!!!" Kinn then stood up and said

"I.... I love him, that's all" Kinn said smiling. I looked at Kinn weirdly almost as if I don't believe him.. I mean yea Kinn is gay indeed but damn, Porsche?

"That's all? KINN!! YOU LITERALLY SAID THIS MEETING WAS URGENT. I LITERALLY THOUGHT YOU'RE FUCKING DYING!" I shouted at Kinn acting as if I'm angry but really I was giddy for him. After a few years he finally found someone love again. Khun couldn't hide his happiness and started hitting Kinn. It was cute... Not gonna lie. I smiled to myself and watched at Khun playfully kicked Kinn.

"That's it? Pa would you be totally okay with that? Right pa?" Khun said playfully

"You told us you loved Porsche, My Kinn" Khun continued while being giddy.

"Okay, that's kinda cute" I said smiling very very slightly.

"Okay well... Rianne, call Porsche for me later, okay?" Kinn asked me and I just nodded