A roller coaster day

Rianne's POV

I got out of my bed and drank some water before heading to the bathroom and freshing up... I don't feel like the gym today since my head hurts, I called for Ken since I wanna know if he's still alive after drinking so much last night. He arrived a few minutes later with a smile plastered on his face. And he looked genuinely happy.

"Why so happy?"

"Oh nothing~~ I'm just now your brother's head bodyguard" I smiled with happiness once I heard the news, he deserves it.. I mean after all the loyalty and efforts. I got up and threw myself in his embrace to which he quickly catched me and twirled me around, after a few turns he stopped and placed me back down, But he never let go of my waist 

"So why'd you call me?"

"Oh I just wanted to check in you since you were so drunk you actually ended up asleep"

"I'm alright, tho my head hurts a shit ton" I laughed at his reply but it was his choice to drink that much... Not my fault.

"Was Big drunk?"

"He was the one who drive is home"

"Did you fall asleep?"

"Yep" he chuckled as if he know that, that was going to happen.

"Laughing at me now, are you?"

"No.. who's laughing? No one's laughing" we both bursted out laughing before I had to push him back cause someone opened the door without knocking. I gazed over at who it was and saw Khun.

"Oh Ken? What are you doing here?"

"Uh.. Khun Rianne called me over"

"I don't care, but what I do care about is that you guys punished Porsche? For what? And who gave you the rights?" I rolled my eyes and was about to answer but I felt him hit me straight in the forehead.

"Khun!? What the hell? It's not like Porsche is your brother? Why do you care about him so much? And plus who told you that I was the one to punish him?"

"Pete told me"

"I wasn't the one who just randomly gave him the punishment. Kinn asked me to"

"Still you were the one who made the punishment"

"Khun enough" he raised the side of his lips and rolled his eyes before looking at Ken and leaving the room.

"I don't get why anyone would like Porsche. I mean...I'm trying but he's not making it any easier for me"

"Hey... Don't be stressed. I promise no matter how many times Porsche tries to make me like him. I won't, ever"

"You better" I replied with a sassy ton before questioning Ken once again.

"Wait isn't Porsche the head of Kinn's Guards?"

"Uhmm... Yes but I think Porsche did something so Khun Kinn just said, fuck it I'll make Ken the head bodyguard"

"Serves him right, you deserve it better than Porsche ever will"