Rest well, my loves

Rianne's POV

The next morning came and my heart still felt heavy. The image of Big on the ground, bloody and unconscious kept replaying in my brain and that image itself prevented me from sleeping. I was tired but I couldn't quite feel the want to rest. Pete was also lingering in my mind. "How is he?" "Has Vegas captured him?" "Is he even still alive?" Where the only things that I asked myself. I haven't seen Ken since yesterday, he wasn't at the old warehouse which was weird. I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up, the major family had a meeting with Uncle Kan regarding his son's behavior. I wore my trousers and black top before fixing my hair and walking outside to the meeting room. It was 10 am and I was not in the mood for a meeting but ofcourse I had to attend, the meeting room was already occupied by Uncle, Kinn, Dad and Tankhun.

"Good morning pa, Uncle.." I greeted and sat between Kinn and Tankhun and one of our maids set down a cup of coffee infront of me. I thanked her and she walked away.

"Good morning, Kia" Uncle greeted with a smile and I just nodded. Soon the meeting started.

"Where's Vegas?" Kinn asked.

"He ran away, so I had to come here instead" I just looked down at my cup of coffee and looked around the room. No one had answered after what uncle said.

"I brought you something" uncle said with a little smile. I looked at Tankhun who was looking at Uncle disgustingly. I looked at the box at the end of the table and Uncle said to open it. I sipped my coffee while Uncle's guards opened the box. Once they opened the box.. my whole world stopped. My hand stiffened and I felt hot liquid of my coffee drop on my lap. The cup crashed down, creating a shattering sound. I looked at the box once again and there placed Ken's decapitated head. I couldn't move anymore, the pain in my lap was intensifying but I didn't care. I felt Tankhun shaking me and making me stand while saying

"Uncle! What is this" He turned to me and took some tissues to help absorb some of the spilled coffee on my trousers. Our maid ran to me and was about to help me make my way to my room before I signaled her to stop. I wanted to hear what Uncle has to say. For some reasons I had been suspecting Ken but I didn't expect that he was the one actually betraying the Main family. He was still my boyfriend and I still loves him.

"This guy betrayed us"  I was stopping myself from breaking down right then and there. First I lost Big? Now Ken? Who's next? Pete?

"Us? Which us?" Tankhun asked a bit aggressively.

"How could you say that? This was him betraying the main family and worked for Vegas! Ain't it!?" Uncle nervously chuckled seeing the reaction Khun had.

"You've misunderstood... I saw him taking both our families' information to sell to other gangs. I think Vegas was just trying to lure him so he could expose him"

"Expose? If he's that good of a person, why would he run away?" Khun argued

"He has to run to settle first" uncle slammed his hand in the table and argued back

"Run from the ones who don't listen to reasonings and only want to punish" Uncle continued while looking at Kinn.

"Here's some evidence" uncle said while sliding a pile of pictures towards papa. Papa checked the pictures and it was pictures of Kinn, our bodyguards, my pictures. Uncle also had printed screenshots of Ken's email to other gangs.