Non stop Bickering

Rianne's POV

I took my phone and messaged Vegas first thing in the morning.

"Vegas, are you gonna be at the Diamond auction on Saturday?" While waiting for his reply, I went to the bathroom and changed to some work out clothes, the auction is later tomorrow at 7 pm so I have alittle more than .... 48 hour's from now to get ready. I walked back into my room after hearing my phone ding and saw Vegas had replied.

"Don't worry, I'll be there and I'm visiting today. In fact I'm on the way"

"What?"

"You saw the message~"

"You can't"

"Who said I can't?" I just rolled my eyes and turned my phone off and walked off to the gym and started working out, I saw Big and noticed that he was no longer wearing his cast and he was attempting to lift about... 5kg maybe.

"Your arm is healed now?" He looked at me and just nodded.

"Bad mood?"

"No.."

"Talk to me then"

"No need, Khun"

"What did I say about the Khun?"

"Rianne"

"Come on talk to me while we're working out"

"I'm just thinking about Porsche guarding Khun Kinn, he literally got drunk on his duty the first time. He knows nothing but to drink"

"Hm..." We both took out our mats and did abs together. He was shirtless so I could see how hot he is... You guys have been showing your abs too much, it's making it even more difficult to choose. Soon later I started working on legs while he worked on his chest.

"Wanna go to the sauna with me?" He looked at me and shook his head.

"Sure?"

"You can go, Ian" Cute nickname, I  walked off and back to my room to shower then change to some casual shirt and shorts before walking off to the sauna. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 12.. I opened the sauna door and saw Porsche... What is he doing here?
He opened his eyes and when he saw me he stood up. And was about to leave but maybe now is the time to talk to him.

"Khun... I'll be leaving"

"Sit back down" I said in a commanding tone which made him immediately sit back. I sat in the upper part and stayed there for a few minutes before speaking.

"So what made you work for Kinn?"

"I.. I need to help my uncle pay for some debts and earn money for me and my brother"

"Who's your brother?" Let's see if you're gonna say the truth

"He's Porchay" okay at least he's not a liar.

"Does he still go to school?"

"Yes"

"To where?"