Partying with my boys

Rianne's POV

I walked out of my room and outside to where Big and Ken were waiting for me. They both wore black coats with some casuals. Ken wore casual black shirt with black pants, Big wore something more formal. While I wore a black bralette and some casual jeans with heels and accessories. My hair was let down while my makeup was done in a natural way.

"Looking good, Rianne" Ken said while checking me out. I flicked my hair to the side as he opened the door for me. I got in and they both walked to the passenger and driver seat, Big is driving for tonight.

"Address?"

"Here, I said and showed him an address to which he pinned in his locations and soon he started driving.

"So, Why'd Kinn allow?"

"I don't really know, he just said after punishing Porsche we can do whatever we want... Party in particular"

"Maybe he's gonna be busy tonight" I nodded and turned the music on and we all soon vibed with the already edm songs. While vibing I looked over at Big who was looking serious while driving.

"Hey Big, loosen up alittle" he looked at me through the mirror and smiled.

"Anything interesting we can talk about?"

"Uhmm.. I don't want work related. Tonight is for you boys"

"How's life in Germany?"

"Oh... It's fun, I spend most of my time doing new tricks and just riding with my horse, Mile. And sometimes hang out with my partner, Gio" as I said that, they both looked at me.

"Gio?"

"Yep... Gioele Ossola"

"Tell us more about him.."

"He's Italian but he lives in Germany, we met cause he helped me with my first training cause I was completely lost when I was first with Mile"

"Why'd you name your horse, Mile?"

"Cause they run Miles"

"Accurate" I chuckled and soon we arrived at the place. We all got out and walk towards the bouncer, once he saw me he smiled and greeted me.

"Khun Rianne, nice to see you back" I smiled back and walk inside with the my 2 boys behind me. Once we entered we were met by flashing lights and people dancing around, the music blasting and the strong smell of alcohol.

"Come on, this way" I said and walked to the VIP section. The waitress looked at me and asked for my name.

"Rianne Theerapanyakul" she nodded and led us inside. The VIP is alot calmer than the one outside tho the room almost looked like the room Christian did all things to Anastasia in 50 shades of grey. It was quite nice. I sat down and heard Ken plop down and put his arm behind me.

"You know the owner?"

"Yep. I made a reservation earlier"

"Looks like the room in 50 shades of grey" I chuckled at Ken's remarks and look over to Big. His body language has definitely opened up now.