Tawan is back

Rianne's POV

I walk to the basement cause I just heard a news! That Tawan, Tawan as in my brother's ex boyfriend is back... We could have thought he's dead...
I reached the basement and saw Kinn, Ken and Porsche there with Tawan.

"Still alive, huh?"

"Since that day, the Italians have captured me"

"Well you were working for the Italians anyhow"

"They took my family and threatened me... I had no choice so I sold the main family's information to them" Tawan suddenly stood up to which both Porsche and Ken reacted instantly. Ken pulled me behind me and Porsche held onto Tawan.

"Kinn... I'm sorry I lied to you, but the feelings I had for you were always true" I watch as Kinn and Porsche talk with there eyes... I feel bad for Porsche cause I know he's gonna be hurt.. alot, imagine your boyfriend's ex just suddenly come out of nowhere then ask for your bf's forgiveness?

"What do you want?"

"Kinn you have to help me, they're gonna kill me because I have the information to who's behind the Italians but I never had the chance to see you"

"Right now, I'm one of the people who wants to kill you.. lock him up, We'll talk about this tomorrow morning" Kinn walk away, Porsche following him.

"You should get out of here" Ken is gonna be left to check on to Tawan if ever.

"No.. I'll call someone else to look after, you don't have to stay here"

"No .. go" I waited for him to say otherwise but he just stayed there.

"Oy... Look at you 2.. all in love" I heard someone say. I looked behind Ken and saw Tawan looking at us.

"Tawan... If you're here to bring nothing but chaos... Just leave" I said and walk out of the basement and to my room. While on the way, I bumped into Arm.

"Ian? What happened?"

"Tawan exist"

"Oh well.. wanna talk?"

"No... I'll be busy tomorrow, Pa, Kinn and I will be discussing about what we should do with Tawan"

"Uhmm, okay Khun. Where's Ken?"

"He has to look after Tawan"

"Well.. who's gonna look after you?"

"Well still him ... It's just temporary"

"Uhm.. alright then, Ian"

"Good night, Arm"

"Good night, Ian" I continued my way to my room and write down things down then sleep
Kinn you better make the right choices or else... I will fucking murder you.

The next morning

I walk straight to the meeting area and saw the other boys there. I walk to Ken and whispered to him..

"What happened?"

"He threw up last night.. we got him checked found out he almost got poisoned" I nodded and looked at Tawan, he does look sick and pale, his eyebags were popping and he doesn't look that great
Kinn and Porsche arrived minutes later and immediately asked