Partying once again

Kim's POV

I stood there just looking over the view, while Big was talking about Rianne and Porsche.

"How's Porsche?"

"He's now in charge of Khun Tankhun"

"My sister?"

"She's doing alright"

"Well then... Thanks, you may go" silence filled the room and soon I was once again alone. I took the small picture from my pocket and looked at it...
Porchay...

Rianne's POV

I looked at Tankhun with a little smile and I may look like I'm enjoying things but to be brutally honest my mind is thinking about something else.
I overheard Kinn and Porsche talking about whoever it may be giving info's about Kinn's whereabouts and schedules. Porsche is not wrong that it can be an insider but who may it be?

"Rianne?" I was brought back to reality when I felt someone tapping me and calling my name, I looked at my side and raised my brow.

"You alright?" I just nodded and laced my hand around Arm's and looked away as if I did nothing.

"Porsche, Guess where I bought you?" Khun said covering Porsche's eyes

"Yok's bar, Khun" Khun took his hand off Porsche's face and made a dissatisfied face.

"How'd you know?"

"Do you know any other bar?"

"I'm going home" Khun was about to go inside once again but was stopped. I laughed at them and just watch them.
I heard a car stopping by behind me making me look. The doors opened, Kinn, Tay and Time and walked out which made me very surprised.

"Kinn? Did you follow me here? Are you here to take me home? I just said I don't want to" I wonder why Kinn is here...

"Well Porsche said it's was fun here so I wanted to see if it was true" lie...

"Oh Khun.. why didn't you invite me?" Tay asked with a small pout which was so freaking adorable.

"Well cause you wouldn't party in these types of bar, if Kinn didn't invite you. You wouldn't have go" Tay pinched him which made me laugh.

"Ey! Don't fight! The more the merrier. And you know if you're partying with Tankhun... Never let your energy drop! Okay?"I just nodded and looked at Arm.. he looks pale.

"Arm, you alright?" He hummed and just nodded..

"Hey don't worry, they won't even remember this" I said and squeezed his muscles alittle before giving him a little 'Okay' look. He just nodded and his earlier contorted look calmed alittle.

"Okay since, Khun Kinn is here with his friends... I promise to give you the damn blast that you won't even forget" Khun and Porsche high five each other and it seems that Khun is starting to like him too.... Oh god, don't tell me I'm the only one who dislikes him...
We walked inside and sat down in our respective seats and soon P'Yok came out with his other co workers with a fan.... Blowing her hair out. Ohh Rock.