PETE IS BACK

Rianne's POV

I was with Kinn and Porsche talking about some stuffs when we went to the topic of relationships.

"How are you Porsche?"

"Earlier we had a little breakfast with papa, he seems alright with papa's presence now" Porsche answered.

"That's good... So your guys are gonna stay here again?"

"Yep..."

"What time did you get home last night?"

"Around 11, why?"

"Oh nothing .. was Chay asleep when you got home?"

"He was.. why? Did something happen to him last night?"

"No... Just asking.." Porsche nodded and stayed quiet while standing next to the couch where Kinn and I were sitting. Kinn was on his iPad doing some stuffs.

"Oh by the way, Khun said you and Arm are spending so much time together" I looked at Kinn remembering yesterday... I also woke up in my bed today.. I just hope it was cause of Arm and not some random bodyguard we have..

"Uhmm yea.. I guess"

"I'll just wait for the day you two announce your relationship"

"Shut up" I laughed and scrolled down my social medias and decided to talk to some friends. Till I heard footsteps coming our way. It was Khun

"Oh Khun... What happened?"

"I had a dream"

"About?"

"Pete's dead"

"Huh? He went home, we told you"

"I called his grandma, she said he didn't!" I looked up at Khun, worried... shit

"He might have gone out with his friends"

"Would you stop being stupid? I've already checked! Pete didn't go home! Why are you all of a sudden becoming stupid!?"

"What?" Porsche suddenly spoke.

"Darn that last mission! Pete was sent into the minor family's house! The freaking minor family's house!! Do you think a guy like Pete wouldn't come back and repost himself directly to you!?" Khun was practically going crazy thinking about the possibilities that Pete was in danger. If he didn't come home... Where would he be right now? He didn't get caught right? Cause if he did I will be blaming myself if something happened to him.
I looked at Porsche and Kinn with worry in my eyes.

"Why are you all being like this!?" Khun was about to cry at this point... And I can't help but blame myself already. Fucking shit!

"If something happened to Pete! You!  especially you Rianne and Kinn! I'll never forgive you all" Khun pointed at each one of us. Porsche and I were visibly distressed about what was happening.

"Pete!!!!! PETEEE!!!!" Khun cried while walking out of the room.

"Please tell me Pete is still alive" I said looking at Porsche who was just as stressed as I was. Kinn was also starting to get stressed.