Part 12

"Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go its pretty damn good."
- Woody Allen
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lexus's POV

He kisses me again. I can taste myself against his lips and I think it turns me on more. I move my hand to his gun. He instantly tenses up and puts his hand on top of mine.

"What? Afraid I'll shoot you?" I joke.

"I'd kill you before you get the chance." he says seriously as he puts the gun on the nightstand then goes back to kissing me. He gently pushes me down as he climbs onto the bed. I close my eyes as he starts kissing and sucking on my neck.

"I thought you said you didn't kill."

He gently bites down before getting off of me. He goes through his nightstand until he finds a condom.

   "I did tonight."

What the fuck? How do I respond to something like that?

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

   "I tell you I killed someone and you ask me if I'm okay?" he counters as he takes off his pants and boxers.

My god... Connor doesn't have shit on Cash. He's fucking huge.

"Did they deserve it?" I ask while still staring at his size. I'm embarrassing myself, I need to look away.

   "Oui. They tried to kill me first." he answers.

"Then you did what you had to do." I reply honestly, finally breaking my trance on his dick to look in his eyes.

He stares at me for a second before shaking his head and putting the condom on. 

   "Turn vertically then put ur knees to your chest."

I do what he says with no objections. He gets back on the bed, positioning himself in between my legs. He grabs my legs and pulls me closer. I'm so turned on right now I can feel myself starting to drip down.

   "Putain... you're so fucking wet for me, Lexus." his voice full of lust. "Look at me."

I look at his face then down his chest then to his dick. He slowly aligns the head and pushes it in. It's been a while since I last had sex, so it's slightly painful. He notices my discomfort and stops moving.

   "Do you want me to stop or go slow?" he asks gently.

"Slowly put it in. It's been a while."

He starts rubbing circles on my things as he slowly puts each inch in. The pleasure is already starting to kick in. He slowly takes it out then puts it back in. He does this steady rhythm for a couple more seconds then stops when I start softly moaning.

   "Are you okay now? No pain?"

"Yeah, I'm good."

   "Okay, I'm going to start fucking you now." he says erotically. "Watch yourself in that mirror as I fuck you. If you look away or close your eyes, I stop. Do you understand?"

I nod as I look to the mirror. He slaps the side of my right ass.

   "I've repeated myself enough times with you." he says sternly as he starts moving inside me.

"Fuck, Cash! Yes, I understand." I moan. His speed is increasing. I can feel every inch of him hitting me deep inside.

   "Much better."

It's ecstasy. His dick feels amazing. I can't help but close my eyes. The second I do though, he slaps the side of my ass again and pulls out.

"Goddammit Cash!" I yell at him.

   "Get in doggy. Since your ass doesn't listen, I'll be sure to give it plenty of attention tonight."

I chuckle at this. I know Cash is dead serious and I have no doubt he'll follow through on what he's saying. Yet once again, I'm looking forward to it. I get into the position he wants and arch my back.

"You're so damn sexy, ma tigresse." he says as he goes behind me.

   "Not as sexy as you." I moan as he put it inside of me.

Holy shit, this feels a lot fucking deeper. He quickly goes back to the same fast rhythm as before. The amount of pleasure I feel right now is almost too much. I start moving forward but he grabs my hips and pulls me back.

"It's too late to start running from me, Lex. You can take it, spread your legs some more and deepen your arch."

I do what he says and it makes it a whole lot better. I start cursing repeatedly through my moans. I feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming. The closer I get, the more I forget to look in the mirror. The reflection of Cash having full control of my body right now turns me on like nothing I've ever experienced. Watching him fuck me the way that he is... watching his hips forcefully ram into me, his biceps flex with every movement, feeling his balls slap against my pussy... I'm so close.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

He starts repeatedly slapping my ass with his good hand. I can't help but grab the nearest pillow and loudly curse into it.

"Will you ever use another man to make me jealous or to give you attention again?" he asks me as he fucks me harder.

Judging by his change of pace and the sound of his voice, he must be getting close too.

   "No!" I yell as I look at him through the mirror.

"Will you let another man touch you?"

   "No. Fuck no, Cash."

"Why not?" he verifies.

   "Because I'm yours!"

He wraps my hair around his hand and pulls my head up gently.

"You damn right you are, Lexus. Now watch me as I cum in that delicious pussy of mine."

   "Fuck! I'm cumming, Cash."

"Me too, baby."

That was the last thing I hear before I see fucking stars. I feel my body shake as I have one of the best orgasms I have ever experienced. I hear Cash groan loudly and his grip slipping as he finishes. We stay in this position for a minute, catching our breaths.

When we finally catch our breaths, Cash pulls out. He removes the condom then ties it up. He grabs his gun and clothes before turning to leave. Just before he goes, he looks back at me.

"If you seek attention from another man again, not only will I fuck the shit out of you but I will also kill the man who dare thought about fucking with what's mine. You wanted my attention, now you've got it." he says before leaving.

I grab my phone and immediately text Almond.

Lex: Best sex ever !!

Almond: Told you! Tell me all about it. Don't leave anything out!