Part 2

"When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is."
- Oscar Wilde
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lux's POV

It's my lucky night, I know someone like him has money. Plenty of it, too. He's not a regular, I definitely would have noticed him before.

The closer I get to him, the louder I hear my heart beat in my ears. My body alerting me that there is danger ahead. That he is that danger. Despite the warnings, I continue walking straight to him. I ignore the rude whistles and cheap compliments from the guys I pass by until I'm finally in front of him.

For a moment, neither of us speaks. I take in his looks, he's undoubtedly attractive. Short, dark curly hair with fair skin and light brown eyes. He has dark beard hair, trimmed very short.

Why do the guys always have nice, clear skin? It's unfair.

Both of the men with him are also attractive, just not to his level. One is black with a clean fade haircut, dark brown eyes, and glasses while the other has fair skin with long blonde hair and hazel eyes. It's clear by the way they changed their positioning that I'm already too close to him.

"You watched me." I say, breaking our silence.

"Everyone was watching you, you know that." he replies. He has a slight accent but I can't quite place it.

"Not like you were. I'm assuming you liked what you saw?" I ask seductively.

"You damn right he did!" the blonde one answers for him as he digs in his pocket to grab a couple $100's. "In fact, how about I give you a couple of these and you show my man a good time?"

  "I don't think that's a good idea. We can't... stay together if you do that." the one with the glasses says cautiously. 

Before the man can answer, I lift my hand up.

"I am not a whore. And even if I were, a couple hundreds wouldn't be anywhere near enough to pay for my time, especially not my pussy." I say confidently while grabbing the money. "It will, however, be enough for an exclusive experience."

  "I don't know..." the cautious man chimes in again.

"You're free to stand outside the door if you wish. Like I said, I'm not a whore so nothing of that nature will be going on. Is that fine with you, boss man?"

He looks at me with those light brown eyes before finishing his drink. He tells his men it's fine before gesturing me to lead the way.

Perfect.

I lead him through the crowds of people until we reach one of the private rooms. I go in first, open the lights, then close the door behind us. He sits on the couch, watching me.

"So, what is this private experience?" he asks.

Now that it's not as loud, I can tell it's a French accent he has.

"I'll let you decide. I can A, use that pole over there in the middle of the room and give you a private show or B, I can give you a personal lap dance. Now, if you want both, that'll cost you extra." I explain.

"Option A."

Damn...

Does he not want me to touch him? It's rare when men choose the pole over their lap, hell I prefer when they do choose the pole. But with him, I don't know. I shake off the thought and go to the pole. Perhaps my moves will persuade him to pay extra for the lap dance.

"During your... performance, toward the end, why did you watch me as you did it?" he asks me.

  "Do you want a flattering answer or the truth?" I counter. "Most people prefer the first option."