Part 16

"Those who have never known the deep intimacy and the intense companionship of mutual love have missed the best thing that life has to give."
- Bertrand Russell
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lexus's POV

Cash, or rather Julien, sits beside me quietly. He thanks his mother for the food before starting to eat. Louise is talking to Renee about school but my focus is entirely on Cash. I put my hand on his thigh before taking a bite of my food.

"How did you two meet?" Louise asks.

Oh no, the questions I wanted to avoid. Well, no point in delaying it.

"At my job, I'm actually a dancer."

"Oh interesting. Profesional dance or..." Louise questions.

"Actually, I'm a pole dancer. I started dancing shortly after my 18th birthday to help raise money for my sister."

"You were a baby..."

"It's okay. I'm completely okay with what I do and how others may view me. Without that job, I wouldn't have been able to save as much money as I did. As I told Julien, I have no regrets on that decision no matter what it cost me." I explain.

Saying his real name is going to take some getting used to. I think I'll hold off on calling him by his real name until he gives me the okay to use it outside his parent's house.

"Strength comes in many forms." Renee says. "I applaud you. I'm happy my brother didn't bring home a weak bitch."

I smile as Louise chastises her daughter on her language.

"Thank you." I smile at her.

"I have a question." Cash's dad announces. "How long do you plan on... stripping?"

I can tell he has a distaste for what I do.

"As long as I need to." I answer.

"And then what? Do you plan on being a housewife to my son or do you aspire for a career?" Charles follows up.

Housewife? I hadn't thought about marrying Cash. I look over at him and he's studying me. Great.

"I think it's far too soon to be thinking of marriage. We don't want to rush things, it's only been about a month in our relationship. As for a career, I'm not sure what I want to do as of yet. It's always been about my sister up to now. I will have to dedicate this month to figuring that out." I answer. I exaggerated the time we've been each other dramatically. Who knows how'd he take it if I told him it's been less than a week.

Cash grabs my hand under the table and gives it a light squeeze. I mimic the gesture.

The rest of the dinner goes by smoothly with minimal questions. At about 9:30pm, we finish eating and start heading out. I take the time to watch Cash's interaction with his mother. My heart fills with joy watching those two. I wish Celine and I could have a healthy parental relationship like theirs.

When we get into the car, I connect the Bluetooth and let out a sigh of relief.

"Do you want to go straight to the club or do you want to go home and change?" he asks me.

Home? Not his home but just home. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but that wording just made my night. Maybe when this shit with Aleksei is over we can be a real couple. There's no denying our attraction toward each other and as of recent, our small romantic gestures. I think we'd make a great pair. But, would he want that?

"Let's go home." I say. "I'll call out tonight."

   "Perfect."

I'll deal with my asshole boss another night.

✢   ✢   ✢

When we get to the house, I take my heels off and head upstairs. Cash follow behind me but instead of going inside my bedroom he heads straight for the bathroom. I hear him turn on the shower through the closed door. I quickly take off my dress, let down my hair, and grab my towel from the rack.

Hopefully he keeps his bathroom door unlocked when showering.

When I go to twist the knob, it's open.

Yes!

I slowly open the door then close it behind me. From the glass doors, I see him rubbing the soap on his washcloth.

"Come here." he commands. I don't hesitate to join him in the shower.

I stand under the shower head, enjoying the hot stream. He watches me run my hands through my hair and face as he continues lathering the cloth. After a few more seconds, he guides me closer to the wall then starts scrubbing me. He starts with my neck then goes to my breast. He spends a good amount of time there before going down to my stomach. Next, he goes down to my pussy. He's careful when scrubbing around the lips before going to my legs.

"Turn around." he orders. Once again, no hesitation from me.

I allow him to scrub my backside as well. When he finishes, I extend my hand out and he hands me the soapy washcloth. I rinse it off before applying more soap and scrubbing him down. I rub the cloth all across his body, admiring every inch of him.

"You have an amazing body, Cash. You're unbelievably sexy." I compliment.

   "Not as sexy as yours." he says as he turns around, allowing me to scrub his backside.

When I'm done, he turns back around and wraps his arms around me. I stand on my toes and start kissing him. I fucking love his lips against mine. He starts walking backwards until we are under the water. We kiss for a few more seconds before separating for air. We stay entangled together as the water washes the soap off of us. He moves his hands to my ass and gives them a squeeze before stepping away. We let the water wash away the soap from our chests before turning the water off and getting out. We brush our teeth together before drying off and heading to his room.

Once inside, we can't keep our hands off of each other. My hands are in his hair while his hands are on my ass. He doesn't have his brace on but he is careful with his left hand. He does not use the same grip he's using with his right. Our kiss is passionate, possessive, and deep. His tongue explores my mouth demandingly and I allow it. When I break the kiss abruptly, he looks at me with concern but it quickly turns to lust as he watches me go down on my knees.

I start with the tip, licking and teasing it, then slowly take him inch by inch until I fucking can't anymore. I place my hand on the part I can't take in my mouth then start going up and down on his dick. I make sure to move my hand and use my tongue as I suck him. I look up at him while doing this and he's 100% enjoying himself. He puts his right hand on my head to guide me to the speed he wants. He gradually picks up the speed, causing his groans to get louder and his breaths heavier. He starts saying things in French that I don't understand. Despite not knowing, his words encourages me to keep on going. I can't help but gag when he starts moving his hips. He stops moving and goes back to a slower pace. Saliva is dripping all on his floor and my jaw is starting to get tired. I remove my hand and take his long dick out of my mouth.

"Are you ready for me, Lexus?" his voice is deeper, filled with so much lust and desire.

   "Of course." I answer.