Dueling, Discoveries, and Forbidden Feelings(Reggie pov)

Začať od začiatku

Evans shot up and turned to the students "Okay everyone shut up!" Barty kissed him before he said "So, rumor has it that James Potter is over Snapes mud blood and people think that she is seeing someone who made him back off... and people also think that he has his eye on someone new but there have been no public love declarations sooo."

"You think snape is going to shot for Evans?" Pandora asked tilting her head a new unease in her voice that made cock an eyebrow and look at her. But she just went back down to her book concern in her eye.

Barty snickered as some older students came through the room "Nah, even if he did, I don't think she would be that stupid I mean she had enough common sense to not date James Potter."

Those words made my stomach turn to knots and I think Pandora could feel me tense because she said, "He can't be that bad." but that only made Evan and Barty gawk at her as if it were the most obscure thing they had ever heard. "Pandie, we love you;" Evan said his tone light "I mean we would kill anyone in this room for you but come on? Have you seen the things he had done to our house over the years."

Barty smiled at his boyfriend and added "Plus, he acts like he isn't house biased but come on he is the worst of all of us. Not all Slytherins are evil peace's of shit."

"Maybe not but you are." I said, arm folding over my face. He launched a pillow at me as Dorcas came sprinting into the room. "Woh Cas you good?!" Barty said smirking as she panted

"Potter and Snape are dulling on the grounds." she panted.

Evan chuckled "Speak of the devil."

We all shared a look before we all shot up simultaneously following Dorcas as she ran through the castle. Barty started laughing as we turned corner it felt contagious. Soon after the sound of all of us laughing at nothing filled the corridor echoing through the halls. Dorcas was in the front Barty was clutching Evans hand as he led him through the halls fallowing her, Pandora and I fallowed with me slowing down to keep pace with her.

As we made it to the ground students of all houses crowded around the pair as curses fired alongside various hostile comments. Barty sneered as the crowed let us in (most people are afraid of Barty, Evan, and Dorcas and apparently me by association or at least I think it is by association) Evan and Bartys hands broke apart as we drifted towards the center of the duel.

Snape had a bloody nose but was still standing with a slight limp, Mulciber and Avery stood behind him egging him on as he threw another cure in which James beautifully blocked. James Potter stood about 7 feet away blocking every curse, a very angary and flushed snape threw. Behind James was the rest of the marauders along with McKinnon, Evans and McDonald. Evans and Mcdonald had their hands intertwined behind them, but I don't think anyone else noticed.

Evans usually urged Potter to not fight with Snape but now she was egging him on as he through a bat bogy hex. Snape dogged it.

James was standing looking... angry. I don't know if James Potter has ever been angry before but wholly shit did, he look... hot. Every curse he threw his aim was perfect and his position along with his wand movements never embellishing too much and not too little either. He was saying curses I had never even heard of, they sounded like they were from another language. They way that they flew of his tongue were-

Fuck.

To be honest there was a little knot in my stomach every time snape threw a curse and every time it almost hit James, I jumped a little or flinched. But the look In James eyes... I think it may have been driving me insane.

The crowd ohh as James yelled "One more curse snape I swear one more curse and I will end your homophobic ass."

Snape hiss missing another hex "I can take you in a dule fagot!"