Don't go, don't leave (pandora pov)

so i just wanted to get it out thare that i decided to write pan and reg more queerplatonic or at least my take on what it means to be queerplatonic for those characters.

Her fingers ran though my hair, her lips on mine engaging in an intoxicating sort of art, pumpkin spice and vanilla becoming one, teeth brushing agents the others. She had thrown aside her school bag the second she stepped into the empty potions' classroom after school. We were supposed to work on a recent potions' assignment, but we got sidetracked within the first 5 minutes like we did every time, I couldn't get enough of it. I was pressed agents the table lightly my hips agents the edge of the wood. "I missed you." Lilly panted, breaking away for a moment between kisses.

"Missed you to." She reconnected our lips and my eyes fluttered shut.

She began trailing small kissed down my neck as I felt lighter than air "too much?" she asked agents my skin.

"Never enough."

She smiled turning and looking me in the eye bushing a stray hair back into place "Tell me if I go too far." she whispered so softly with those light pink almost rose lips.

"Okay I trust you." I trusted her, I trusted her. The only person I had ever trusted as much as I did her was regulus, everyone else paled in comparison. I was willing to give over every part of myself or maybe take a piece of her with me.

Lilly and I had been dating for 3 months now, and as the leaves began falling the cold pouring in, I was falling in love. I never thought I would get love, it felt like such a made-up construct. Pandora Lestrange in love? Who could have guessed.

My entire life I thought I would just go on and marry some pureblood man I was distantly related to never knowing the free lightness of love. I felt like I could scream it from the roof tops for the whole world to hear I was in love with lily fucking Evans. How the hell did I land that one?

We never did end up finishing our homework, but I didn't care, not in the slightest. The morning stretched on full of soft kisses and blissful words. I soaked in every second and every piece of Lilly Evans I could not shed the fear of losing her. I was in love. I was in love with bright red hair, light skin, pink lips, and pumpkin spice chap stick. I was in love with Lilly Evans. I was in love with Lilly Evans.

Shit.

This would either be the best thing for my life or the worst and even after all this time I still wasn't sure which one. I would always love lilly Evans, I would never stop loving her and that love would never stop growing. That doesn't mean she is the only person I would only date for the rest of my life but she was the only one I ever loved so dearly.

I don't believe in love being tied down I believe it is free and moving. You can love more than one person and you don't have to be in a relationship for love. Sometimes you can try and move on but when someone steals your heart it sticks.

Lilly was a flower blooming in the light of day, being its full beautiful self for the first time in who the hell knows how long. She was everything. She was the love of my life. I only wish I could have kept her longer before she wilted in my hand and slipped though my fingers into another life I could never fallow.

And as if a reminder that I could never fallow when I emerged from the classroom Regulus came running and painting. Lilly smirked and landed a soft kiss on the cheek before walking down to breakfast leaving me in the door frame. I let out a dream like sigh and completely collapsed ageist the wall overcome with such a joy I had never felt, nor could I describe. A group of Ravenclaws walked by hurriedly whispering exited in hushed voices giggling and smiling. I didn't think anything of it maybe I should have.