Vanilla chapstick (lilly pov)

The music was far too loud, but I didn't mind, it was like it shut up all the bull shit thoughts running through my head concerning one Ravenclaw that I couldn't get off my mind rectally. But she was so beautiful in her butterfly dress, she was in the middle of the dance floor, her hair swaying as she turned and danced to the music, she laughed and smiled at all those around her lighting up the room.

Acrost from her James and Regulus were slowly dancing in the corner isolated from everyone else. They were both grinning like a maniac, but they were happy for once they seemed at peace after so long apart. They were made for each other I was sure of that now more than ever. They understood when the other didn't like something and needed a break, but they also knew when the other was having a good time, then they found a balance in each other.

Remus snuck off when the party began picking up, he often complained about the smells and oud noises not to forget all the stupid drunk people snogging every whare.' his words not mine. Sirius disappeared when I told him Remus had and I hoped he wasn't going to get punched again. Though it would be very funny.

Barty Crouch and Evan Rosier took over drinks and music making the atmosphere not like any other Gryffindor party had before. No one was talking, no one wanted to. They screamed the lyrics to the songs, drank heavily and for once no one give a fuck. Who would think Slytherin would be teaching Gryffindor something, who would think they Slytherin would know how to loosen up better than Gryffindor.

Mary and marline were dancing very close with Dorcas Medows in a very not straight way. Mary though after some time ran off as well but I had no idea where she went and for once I didn't care.

But even through all of this I still couldn't keep my eyes of pandora.

She was beautiful no that wasn't fitting, she was more than beautiful, she was magical. Her light blue eyes, and blond hair, the dimples, the way she did her make-up, her quirky dance moves, her smile. She was magic. And I stood there mesmerized by the magical girl. I felt a familiar hand grasp my shoulder making me spin around.

Remus was grinning at me I asked socked by his appearance "what are you doing here?" I exclaimed delightfully. He only laughed responding "trying to get away from Sirius."

"Be careful you're starting to sound fond of him." I shot back taking a sip of my butterbeer.

"I gave him a black eye yesterday."

I shrugged "fair." We sat in silence for a while after that each of us scanning the sense of the party. The music changed to black sabbath, and I could help but smile and Remus's disgust at the choice of song.

Remus leaned over after a while and whipped in a voice just quote enough to where I could hear him over the base of the music "you should go for her you know." he said smirking at me.

"What?" I blinked back in shock.

"Pandora."

I flushed embarrassed, I stared into my nearing empty butterbeer bottle and asked, "is it that obvious I broke up with Mary?"

"You broke up with Mary?"

"You were going to tell me to go after pandora even if I was still with Mary."

"Lills" he sighed shaking his head. He gestured to the Ravenclaw on the dance floor carrying on "the way you look at her is nothing like you ever looked at Mary. You were never really happy with Mars, were you?" I could feel a blush creeping up on my face as Remus laughed again, then I noticed the drink in his hand explaining a lot. "Go get your girl be happy have adventures and do shit, or whatever it is you want."

"Thanks rem."

He laughed seeming in an oddly good moon even for tipsy Remus "go." he insisted as I left making my way to the center of the common room.