Daylight (multi pov)

yes the chapter tittle is inspired by daylight by David Kushner it is a beautiful amazing song okay.
"There's darkness in the distance
I'm beggin' for forgiveness"

sorry, tw: drinking, screams, running away.

this chapter really just fallows the Slytherin skittles over the summer and how they all change

-

(reg pov)

All I could hear was the sound of my heart beat, the wind, and the crows in the distance. I was running counting off in my head 'left, left, left, right, left'. My chest rose and fell with every shaky breath as I gasped for air. I just hit 4 miles running in some forest in France, there were other future death eaters here as well, we were in the middle of training, in the middle of an exercise. Get back to Pandora's brother first and take each other out by any means necessary.

I had my wand in a holster on my wrist and a dagger on my thigh. I was in black joggers, black running shoes, and a black zip up. We were supposed to blend in with the muggles, or I was at least. We were each given slightly different instructions that morning each procuring what the death eaters wanted our positions to be in the future.

I had no idea what mine would be but I couldn't shake the feeling it was big, too big. I didn't want to be important, hell I didn't even want to be a death eater.

I was out in the open on a trail near the center of the woods. A mother pushing a baby stroller just ran past me. She was blond with her hair in a ponytail wedding ring on as well. She panted as she ran pushing the stroller. I fell in pace with her, she waved to me and panted. "hello" she said

i nodded responding "hi."

She smiled, slowing down a bit, I did the same, I don't know why. "Nice weather today" she mused as she now joge with me at her side. "Yeah it is." If she only knew what I was doing in the woods, or that town, even the contory. If any of my people knew I was talking to some muggle we would both be killed.

Yet I found myself making small talk with the women for the next few minutes until our paths divided. I went to the left, she to the right.

I looked at my watch and picked back up my pace one again counting off 'left, left, left, right, left' . I went for a while longer watching the green leaves pass by. I saw couples on picnic blankets smiling happily, I saw children with parents playing, birds flying.

As I kept going one goal in mind pushing everything else I heard away. but i stopped when a rustle came from the trees behind me. I pull out my wand casting a shield on the general area, invisible to muggles similar to the one Hogwarts uses, any muggle who comes near will have some strange thing come up and they feel drawn away. No harm and no one the wiser.

A branch broke behind a tree.

I did not recognize the girl that emerged from behind the tree, I knew she was a death eater though, she had a wad drawn. "Hello Regulus." she said with a wide smile.

"I'm sorry, do we know each other?" I asked with a smirk with my wand pointed to her head. "Oh, no" she mused with a small laugh "but you will."

I didn't want to do anything to her or to harm her, but I think I had been spending too much time with bella. I went over a list of curses in a flash of a second but I did not cast a thing.

But from behind me a familiar voice shouted "Crucio." she collapsed screaming. Evan Rosier came from behind me with a smile on his face as he stopped the curse and the girl ran off. "Your welcome" he laughed as I rolled my eyes, punching him on the arm.

"I would have had her."

"Sure." he smirked. He was in a hoodie and joggers muggle as well, he slipped his wand back in the hidden holster under his sleeve. "Are you going left or right?" he asked.