Beneath the Willow Tree (James pov)

-

last day of school

and, yes i know this school year is going fast and it is suppose to mostly because that is how it if feeling to the characters

-

-

james - oblivious
reg- ticking clock
lilly - they could fight together
pandira - i dont have to be next to you to love you
wolfstar - midly toxic
rosekiller - i will fucking burn the world down babe and bath in the blood
doraline - what jeggy could ahve been in another life

hope that clears everything up if it had gotten confusing

-

The night before school let out Gryffindor through a raging party. Mostly the party was a last hara for me as my first year as captain having won the quidditch cup over slytherin. They lost by just 10 points after Regulus caught the snitch that game but I remember seeing him smile when he was given the news. So naturally Lilly and I invited Reg and Pan to the Gryffindor party and being the great partners they were, we went. And hated it. Luckley though Lilly and I hated it too.

The music was strangely loud, the fire whisky too strong, the room too dark. I remember when Regulus came in I immediately belated for him. I know his smile so well now, the creases around his lips, the slight furl of the brow, a small blush once in a while, it was a stunning sight as if I was looking into the night sky with millions of stars shining down on me. I swear I could bathe in the light they cast.

I took Regulus's hand as I whispered in his ear "your beautiful" but he only blushed a little and whispered "shut up" in a light airy tone I hadn't heard from him in what felt like forever.

Regulus -and Sirius for that matter- were always off nowadays. They wouldn't look at each other anymore, never saying anything. Once in a while I would see Sirius cast a worried look at his brother but Reg could never see it; I tried telling him about it once, he didn't believe me. Dorcas was doing the same and it was strangely like her and Sirius had formed their own little team. I saw them whispering in the common room together once, then that one time became two which soon became three. They talked a lot now. It was odd.

Lilly and Pandora did not move far from the doorway only talking slightly whispering to each other.

In the middle of the party was Sirius and everything else seemed to orbit around him, even Remus who was handling the music and drink table in the back was all just circling around the life of the party that was the eldest Black brother. Everyone was drunk it seemed and it also seemed like some of the Slytherin party tricks were keeping up even with none of them there. It was a night of fun and dumb decisions but when the four of us met up and didn't want to make that bad of decisions that night we got a bottle of fire whisky from Remus, a guitar, and Regulus's wand, and the map which lilly was hell bent on asking about.

We sunk out of the castle, none of us being able to contain our giggling, especially Pandora who I suspect had more to drink then she was letting on.

The forest floor was dark but above was a sea of shimmering stars gazing down upon us. Regulus was staring up so much he tripped over a branch. Along the path Pandora found some very interesting fungi then started rabeling about it and asking Reg to make a note of it in his fun guy fungi notebook Lily smiled affectedly and slipped her hand into hers then kissing her cheek letting Girlfriend go on. She never interrupted her or stopped her on her rant even asking follow up questions.

Her green eyes seemed to oddly stand out in the dark like she was a lone flower in a deserted field. Her nails were painted red and Black her hair done in a braid, she was wearing an emerald green skirt and white t-shirt all under a leather jacket, her favorite mary janes finished the look making her look like a princess amongst a crown of common falk. Me and Regulus led a few feet in front of them whispering to each other.