Baby Care

Requested by noone made by author this chapters a Lil sad be warned

L/N= ladies name

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

You were at your cottage minding your own buisness when you heard a knock on the door thinking it was your boyfriend who you were expecting to come over soon you went and answered.
"Hi cuppy your just in time I made..oh.."
You looked around and didn't see the cup..then who knocked?..you heard a whimper and a whine so you looked down and saw an adorable baby!.
It was just a little sippy cup!..it was so sad! Who could ever give this cutie up?.
"Aww look at you..come here little ray of sunshine~"
You picked the sippy cup up and brought the basket inside..placing the basket on the bench you read the note.

I am unable to take care of him I'm not well and don't have much time..I have seen you here with your cup..please take care of him and raise him well..or at least find someone who can..thank you..

You almost cried reading the note..the poor mother..the sippy cup began to cry so you cradled him..
"Aww don't cry it's okay I'm going to take care of you from now on alright?"
You rocked the poor sippy cup side to side and that seemed to calm him down a bit..you went into the kitchen and started to make baby food for him..when another knock hit the door.
"Come In cuppy it's open!"
"Baby hi! You will not believe what me n mugsy did today we-huuuu what is that?!"
"It's a baby..it's a little sippy cup.."
"I can see that..wait..Were You Pregnant Dis Whole Time?!" The cup panicked.
"No no no no cuppy a mother left him at my door step..the notes over there.."
The cup walked over to your table and read the note..he frowned and his eyes pooched up as he read it but he shook his head side to side.
"Baby.."
"Yeah?"
The cup walked over to you as he put the letter back down in the basket.
"Baby..takin care of a well..baby is a big responsibility!"

"So? I'm responsible"
"It's an adult thing baby!"
"We are adults.."
"We're young adults baby young..we caint take care of him.."
"...."
You were to busy trying to cradle the sippy cup and make a bottle at the same time.
You looked at the cup.
"Cuppy can you hold him for me while I make the baby food"
"Uh sure"
You gave the baby to the cup who cradled him and played peekaboo with one hand..
"Peekaboo....where's cuphead?..here he his peekaboo!"
The sippy cup laughed.
"Nawwww~ peekaboo..peekaboo!"
"Hahahaha"
You awed the moment but finished off making the bottle.
"What were you saying cuppy?"
"We caint take care of him baby.."
The cup replied looking up at you.
"Yes we can.."
You went to reach for him but the cup moved him back..
"I'll feed 'im so you don't get attached..I'll ring the orphanage latah.."
"What? No!"
"It's for you own good!"
"..I thought you wanted a kid together..you said it yourself the chances of you getting me pregnant is like finding a needle in a haystack!"
"I said we'd have tah lay in the hay 100 times..it's not impossible it's just tricky..and I do baby I do! I want nothing in the world more then tah raise a family with you..but we caint right now..we're still to young we don't know what to do we don't know what we're doin.. what if we do it wrong? And he gets sick or dies ha? We wouldn't be able to live with that.."
"But the orphanage penguins are awful! They make the kids their slaves!..that mother trusted us.."
"..she said at least find someone who can as well baby.."
"N-no I won't let you do this!"
"We don't have a choice!"
...the sippy cup started to cry loudly..tears ran down its little face as it sulked..you both looked down at at baby and you gently took him off of the cup who reached out for him to take him off you but missed..
You cradled the sippy cup again and walked over to the couch with the bottle..
You sat down and rocked the baby side to side.
"It's okay..it's okay sh sh sh sh shhhhhh your okay your safe.."
It was a while before the cup came back but when he did you were feeding the small sippy cup with the bottle you had gently and rocking him side to side..
"Baby.."
You looked over at the cup as he walked over..
"I thought of someone who can take care of him..I gave them a ring and their more then happy to take 'im off our hands.."
"W-what?"
"Their commin in an hour tah get him..they said we can visit whenevah we like if we want.."
"Y-you-"
You looked away from him and down at the sippy cup happily drinking the food from the bottle in your arms..
The cup walked over and sat on the couch beside you.
"Baby..."
He put his gloved hand on your arm..
"Yah know deep down yah caint take care of him..it's okay.."
"No it's not.."
You kept staring at the innocent sippy cup in your arms..
"This little one lost his mum..how can we just..give him away when she trusted us?..look at him..he's got a green nose..you too could be Christmas.."
The cup smiled at the comment..but frowned again..
"I know it's sad he lost his mum..but we aint given him away if she said we can give him to someone that can look after him..baby I want to keep him to..I do I really really do..but we caint..we..caint..we'll take care of him until the lady comes..she's a nice lady who promises to take very good care of him and we can visit..Kay?..one day baby..one day..we can raise a bubba but..not today.."
"You promise shes nice?"
"I wouldn't let him go to anyone that wasn't..she's very nice she's a human too..she's always tried to have a baby but she caint it is impossible for her..she's looked everywhere for a baby to adopt..I saw her in tha city the othah day lookin in the orphanage.."
You nodded..
"O-Okay.. "
The cup hugged you.
"I'm sorry baby.."
You leant into his hug a bit but the sippy cup pushed the bottle so you removed it..he was full..
"Can I burp 'im?"
You nodded and gave him the baby..he took it gently and put him over his shoulder..
BuRrPp
"Yay!"
"Good boy!"
The baby giggled..and with that you and the cup took care of the baby..cuphead made funny noises and pulled funny faces that made him laugh and you sung him lullabys to stop him from crying..however the time came when..

KNOCK KNOCK

"I'll get it.."
The cup walked over and answered the door to another human..she did look very friendly and you could sense kindness all over her..she was good..
"Hi there sorry to knock..it's this the right place?"
"Yeah come in.."
The cup let the lady inside and lead her over to you.
"Hi there im L/N i-awwww look at you~" she cooed looking at the sippy cup and gently tickling his tummy..she was so so gentle..
He giggled a bit and smiled widely..
"Is this him?"
"Yes..he Uh turned up at our doorstep looking for a new home.."
"But we caint take care of him..we don't know how and we're still to young..I saw you in town lookin for a kid and was wonderin if you'd be interested?"
"You kidding? look at this adorable boy of course I am..as long as your happy for me to take him?"
The cup looked at you..this was going to be the hard part..
"Yes..here.."
You gently gave the sippy cup to the lady who cradled him gently..the cup walked over and grabbed the basket and bottle..
"Here you should take dis too"
The lady took the basket and bottle gently in her other hand.
Her eyes welled up happily looking at the little sippy cup.
"Thank you so much for this..really..I cant imagine how hard this is..so thank you so so much"
L/N thanked
The sippy cup reached his hands out for her with a giggle..he liked her..he could sense she was good to..
"It's alright.."
"Thank you for doin this.."
The lady nodded.
"You can swing by whenever you like to visit if you want to..I better get him home and settle I've already made him a nursery I know he's going to love and bought him a whole bunch of toys and food.."
L/N happily stated.
You and the cup nodded she exchanged waves and gently held the sippy cups hand making him playfully wave..you and the cup waved.
"Bye bye.."
"B-bye.."
"Bye.."
With that she left and the cup gently shut the door behind her..he turned to you..he noticed your E/C eyes well up..and he walked over he hugged you as your tears fell.
"It's alright baby..it's okay..yah did the right thing..yah did the right thing.."
He snuggled his head into you..a few tears shed his eyes To..
"We did the right thing baby..we did the right thing..it's okay we're okay we're alright~"
..it didn't help..you both bawled your eyes out..you collapsed to the cups level were you both held eachother and seemingly cried your souls out..
As long as he went on a good home that's what matters and he did..
....
.......