Cooking Lessons

Requested by LionessaVonBon

F/N= friends name

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

You were at home in the kitchen preparing to bake a cake when you heard a knock on your door.
Cuphead..
You walked over and answered.
"Hey baby can I hang out with ya?"
"Of course you can I was just going to bake a cake..do you want to help?"
"Yes!..hey comes ta think of it I didn't know you could cook like dat!"
"You didn't think I could cook?" You asked a bit offended
"Wow easy baby I did not! Mean it like that I just ain't evah been around ta see ya cook dats all"
The cup put his hands up in defense.
"Do you know how to cook?"
"Eh a little here and there"
He shrugged.
"I see"
You let the cup in and shut the door walking back into the kitchen..the cup pushed a chair over and used it to be at your level so he could help.
"Whyya bakin a cake?"
"It's.. uh..a friends birthday?"
Cuphead raised an eyebrow.
"Why ya really bakin a cake baby"
"It's.. my birthday soon.."
"Really!? Why didn't ya tell me! Whens soon?!"
"2 days..""
"Baby!"
The cup scolded.
"What?"
He huffed and shook his head side to side.
"Why didn't ya tell me?"
"..it's just..it's my first birthday without.."
"Oh..sorry.."
"I'm sorry I should have told you I just.."
You put your head in your hands.
"My mum usually made the cake.."
The cup furrowed his brows in concern and put a supportive hand on your shoulder.
"I tell ya what baby Why dontcha go and sit down and I'll bake ya da cake?"
"Y-you'd do that?"
"Of course your my girlfriend baby! You go sit on da couch i'll bake da cake!"
"Okay okay I'm going"
You replied to the cup as he ushered you out the kitchen and to the couch were he sat you down.
"Ima make ya the best suprise cake evah!"
The cup bolted back to the kitchen and started cooking..you felt unsure about this.
"Cuppy can I please help?"
"No! Don't come in it's a suprise remembah!"
You sighed and waited and soon the cup called out.
"Done come and see!"
You got up and walked into the kitchen..your E/C shrunk..the cup was covered in pink icing and so was the cake that's base wasn't even and wonky..
"Tada!"
"Oh cuppy.."
"What?"
He tilted his head a bit as you approached him.
He had a good heart the cake was adorable he did his best..but perhaps you should teach him how to cook one properly.
"Whats that mattah? Did I do somethin wrong?"
"I think the cake is lovely cuppy but..that's not how it's supposed to look.."
The cup looked at the cake.
"It ain't? That's how I always made a cake!"
"I tell you what..how about we make a cake together and this time..I can teach you how to make it so when It comes time for my birthday you can make me a cake again and suprise cakes whenever you want!"
"Yeah yeah yeah yeah Yeah! I like that idea! But..then why ya bakin cakes now?"
"It is actually a friends mothers birthday"
"Oh.."
You pecked the cups cheek.
"I think the cake you made is cute..we'll keep it and eat it..this one we bake now I'll give to my friend"
"Okay baby! Show me how to bake a cake!"
You took out fresh ingredients and the cup watched as you made the base you let him help so he knew what to do..
Then you put it in the oven and prepared the icing.
Taking out a knife.
"Whatcha doin with that?"
"It's to spread the icing"
"Ha?"
Your bell went off for your cake so you pulled it out.
"Come here.."
The cup came to your side you put the knife in his hand and lead his hand into the icing and gently onto the cake.
"Oooooh..can I do it?"
"Yeah"
The cup continued to put the icing on Now how you showed him instead of in blobs.
"Here make sure to get the edges cuppy like this"
You directed his hand around the sides of the base.
"Okay baby"
You let go of his hand and watch as the cup went from a off balance icing covered cake to a balanced cake with pretty icing on it.
"Tada did I do it?"
You nodded.
"Sure did!"
"Neat! Now whenevah I wanna make you or elda kettle a suprise cake I know how!"
"My friend loves chocolate so.."
You fished out some chocolate melts.
"Let's put these on"
"Ooh yum!"
He snagged one but helped you decorate and one point his hand touched yours.
You looked at eachother blushing but looked away and seperated your hands.
"Well it's done.."
"I think it sensational baby!"
"Me too..let's take it to my friends"
"So who's this friend?"
"His name is-"
"It's a he?! We were bakin a cake for anothah guy?!"
"Cuppy relax..your being jealous..he's just a friend and the cake is for his mum"
"Bettah be"
"Why would I want any other guy?"
"..I don't know because their stronger then me or taller or-"
"No And no you are the perfect guy for me cuphead I don't want anyone else he just needs this cake for his mum"
"Alright alright let's go then"
So with that you and cuphead took the cake you both made to your friends house knocking on the door he answered.
He was greatfull and very happy after her put the cake somewhere safe he gave you a thank you hug but cuphead gave him a look so that ended quick.
"Thank you so much again Y/N I can't thank you enough my mums going to love this!"
"Anytime F/N"
With that you and the cup went bake to yours the cup was unhappy.
"Whats wrong cuppy?"
"I didn't like him huggin ya without my permission!"
"Aww cuppy come on its just a hug he didn't hurt me"
The cup grumbled.
"How about I try some of that cake you made me?"
This made the cup look at you.
"I'll take that as a yes"
You went into the kitchen and dished up the plate..
What really mattered wasn't the looks it was the taste..
"do you want some cuppy?"
"Yes please baby!"
You dished up a plate for him and walked over to the couch.
Passing the cup his plate and spoon you sat down beside him and by God when you took your first mouthfull your eyes watered.
"Oh my gosh.."
"Is it gross? Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean it ta-"
"No No this is amazing cuppy!..this is the best cake I've ever had!"
"Now ya just sayin that to be nice"
"No really!..at least now though you know how to even out the base and spread the icing now you could probably make the best cakes in the world"
"I highly doubt that baby"
"Best cakes in the world to me"
"See that right dhere that's what mattahs to me as long as you like em baby I don't care what othahs think!"
You smiled.
"Thanks for teachin me that stuff"
"Consider it pay back"
The cup smiled so you returned it.
....
........