A Sleepfull Morning

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡

You were visiting cuphead and mugman for another adventure today at their cottage when you arrived you petted the goat and knocked at the door which was quickly answered by mugman.
"Y/N thank goodness I need your help!"
"Whats wrong?"
"Cupheads not waking up he's to deep in sleep I've tried everything!"
"Everything?"
"Everything! The water on the face, ice down the shirt I even tried the fire works in his bed trick that elder kettle did to us once nothings working!"
"Alright I'll help"
"Thank you!"
He lead you up to their bedroom only for you to see the cup in his red pjs snoring away on the bottom bunk not having a care in the world.
"Elder kettle even tried to wake him up with all his best tricks! He's starting to think something wrong with cuphead!"
"I'm sure that's not the case..have you tried the wiff of his favourite food trick?"
"no..." mugman replied dumbfounded that he didn't think of that.
"I'll go get one!"
Mugman bolted off to find a hotdog while you walked over to the side of the cups bed and shook him.
"Cuphead time to get up!"
No response.
"Cuphead~ hellooo? Wake up its morning!"
You blocked his mouth to stop the snoring but he just breathed out of his nose..you pulled your hand away and shook him a bit more violently.
"Cuphead come on your going to miss out on today's adventure!"
Nothing.
Soon mugman came back.
"I got one!"
"Awesome good job here"
He passed it to you and you put the hotdog near his nose which twitched but he mumbled in his sleep and merely turned over.

"Ugh it's no use!" Mugman stated "we'll just wait until he wakes up I'm going to tell elder kettle!" The mug continued.
"

Okay"
Mugman left the room and you looked at the cup taking a deep sigh "I suppose have a good sleep then.." should you...well if fireworks in his bed didn't wake him up a tiny kiss wouldn't...would it?.....you leant over and with a deep blush pecked his cheek .
Moving away and towards the door to have some breakfast with mugman and elder kettle.
"*yawn*..."
You turned around to face cuphead in disbelief
"What? Mornin Y/N What'd I miss?"
"Are you kidding me?!"
"What? What happened?"
Mugman walked in and his mouth gaped open.
"Are you serious!"
"What?!"
"Me And elder kettle have been trying to wake you up for the past half hour that's what! Sleepy head!" Mugman declared
"Aye! It ain't my fault someone kept me up with their tossin and turnin! Ya move the whole bunk bed ya know!" Cuphead defended
"How did you wake up?" Mugman asked
"I dunno I just did.."
Both brothers looked at you.
"Are you okay Y/N?" Mugman asked
"Yeah why?" You replied
"Your a bit red in the face that's all" cuphead replied
"Nope im good you definitely woke up by yourself"
Both brothers gave you a weird look.
"Did you do something?" Mugman asked
"Nope" you replied
"Y/N~"
You looked over at cuphead.
"What'd ya do?"
"Nothing I'm going down stairs for breakfast."

~little timeskip~

You and cuphead were alone as mugman and elder kettle had gone to run some erans..you were just sitting on the couch relaxing when cuphead walked over and sat beside you.
"So earlier...you really did nothin huh?"
"Yep"
"And whyyyy don't I believe ya?"
"Because your cuphead?"
"Or maybe because I know what ya did...baby~"
"Gah! Shut up!"
"Ya lips are soft by the way~"
"Cuphead I mean it!"
"Heheh your adorable when ya embarrassed baby~"
....
...........