Cuppys Baby 🍋

angiangel90

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

It was breeding season..mating season for hudins..which meant..you were in heat..it was unbearable!..you were so hot and your lower was aching craving attention..
You had to see cuphead!
Badly!.
You didn't even think of packing or taking anything with you,you just rushed out the door locking it behind you.
The wind of the forest helped with your body's warm temperature but alas you quickened your pace and knocked on the door to the cottage..
Noone answered..you knocked again..
"I'm commin hang on a sec sheesh!"
The cup opened the door and his face lit up.
"Baby its you hi what's goin on are you alright?"
"Is-is anyone else here?"
"Nah eldah kettle and mugsy went to the city to see the doctahs mugsys got a sore leg..are you okay?"
"Cuppy I need your help please!~"
The cup raised an eyebrow.
"Whatdya mean my help what's goin on?! Did someone break in? Hurt you? Wait did you fall ovah on a hunt!?"
"No no and no I..I'm.. "
You caved..you fell to your knees infront of the cup.
"Woah baby-"
"I'm in heeaaaat!~ p-please you have to help me it hurts!~"
"Okay okay calm down..take deep breaths.."
You did..
"Your in heat?."
"Mhmm"
You whimper nodded.
"Okay it's okay let's fix it..what do I need to do to help you?"
"We need to lay In the haaaay~"
"Oh pff easy peasy cmon"
He scooped you up bridal style and took you to the shared room upstairs, he put you in the bed and started to strip off and helped you strip off..
Oh the cups touch was so appealing to you..every touch made you bite your lip or gasp a little..
"You really are in heat aintcha?"
You nodded alot..
Once you were both completely naked you didn't hesitate to Bend your legs and spread them apart for him..
Your body was begging for him..his pupils went bigger seeing this..it made him drool and lick his lips like a hound..
The cup didn't hesitate to grab your hips and just thrust himself inside you..your head moved back on the cups pillow to look at the top bunk..your body was happy..it got stuffed..it got what it wanted.
"Ahh!~"
He moved himself back and forth slowly teasing you..waiting for you to beg..but your body was already wet and you could hear him thrust in you each time.
"Cuppy~ please-please!~"
You begged.
"Please what?"
"M-more~ more~ please!~"
"With pleasah~"
The cup didn't even think..he just moved to your soft spot..grabbed the sides of your chest and started to full strength thrust all the way in.
"Gaaahh~ gah~ ah~ ah~ ah~ Ah!~"
The bunk due to this sudden force quickly moved back and forth to wack into the wall.
"Oh yeah~ baby~"
"Mmaaaah~ ahh~ ahh~ ahh~ ahah!~"
You threw your head back as far as you could into the pillow..
The cup panted as he kept the speed.
"Heh~ heh~ heh~ heh~ heh~ few~ haa~ ah~ ah!~"
You felt something dripping out of you but you weren't sure what it was.
You were both being loud animals..your moans echoed through the cottage..you were suprised the room wasn't shaking or the bed didn't break..
The cups milk again started to spill all over the place..over your face..your chest..the pillow.
"Cup-pyEeE!~"
You tried to whipe the milk off your face but didn't succeed as more spilt on you, after this happened the cup suddenly sunk his teeth into your neck.
"Ag!"
He clung onto it like snake as he abused it and left Hickeys everywhere.
"Ahh!~"
The cup didn't slow down his pace he just continued to ram you into his bottom bunk as he spilt milk all over you and abused your neck..
You wrapped your arms around and dug your fingers into his back..surely leaving scratch marks on it.
With the way he was clinging to the sides of your chest you were definitely going to have scratch marks and bruises.. you were both being so rough..and you both loved it..you were animals..
"Cuppyyyy~ Cuppyyyy!~ ah~ ah~ ah~ ha~ ah~ ah!~"
The cups head was empty as all the milk had spilt on you but that didn't stop him.
His member slipped in and out of you the sounds so sloppy and wet..
"Ha~ ha~ ha~ ha~ agh~ ah~ ah~ ah~ ah~ baby~ ohhhh~ bay-bee!~"
The connection of his cup body against your human one was probably the only sound for a hundred miles..
"Your cuppys bay-be!~ aintcha?~ ha~ ha~ ha~ ha!?~"
"Y-yes! Yes!~ i-im y-our-our-ours!~"
You felt it build up which meant he did to..he let go of your chest and didn't hesitate to grab your hips and lift your waist up and pull it closer..now ramming you into the bottom bunk as fast as he could and deep as he could..your body couldn't control itself and you arched your back for him..
"Oh-oh God~ cuppy!~ cuppy!~ cuppy!~ Cuppy!~ ah~ ha~ ah~ Ah!~"
"Holy Toledo!~ Holy toldedo!~ baby!~ Baby!~ Baby!~ gahg!~ Ugh~ Ugh~
Ah!~"
As you could no longer cling onto the cup you grabbed the bed sheets and clutched them tightly.
"Cuppy!!~"
"B-Baby!!~"
When he was just about to let go he slowed down and pushed himself as deep as he could.. his straw perked up straight and his pupils shrunk and rolled back but then went bigger as he let go and looked down at you sticking his tongue out in pleasure..your E/C eyes had rolled back and your back stayed arched but you moaned for him..
"Cuppy!~"
He chuckled and licked his lips thrusting slowly now to make sure all of it was out..
Your essences mixed and pleasure flowed through you as well as warmth..you and the cup blushed up flustered in a total bliss..
"Naw babyyyy~"
"C-cuppyyyy~"
However that got interrupted when a
*Crack*
Was heard the cup stopped pushing himself into you and pulled out.
However the cup had such a big load..it went all over your lower to..
"What was that?!..naw heck baby y-ya ya bleedin e-everywhere! Now y-ya covered in-"
"Mmmmm~"
You hum moaned
Your body was in such a bliss of pleasure you didn't even care you weakily moved to your side..drenched in milk..lower covered in blood and the cups essence plus filled up with it..you couldn't even explain how good you felt..the cup looked at you in awe and mischievousness.
A grin plastered on his face.
"G-glad I -I could pleasah ya b-baby~"
He panted but got off the bed and checked under it..
"O-oh oh.."
"Mmmm?"
"W-we broke tha b-bed baby.."
You didn't reply a happy smile was on your face and all you wanted to do was to keep feeling the pleasure you had inside of you..
You could almost still feel his member in you he was that rough..
"B-baby?"
"Mmmm~"
"D-did ya hear what i-i said?"
"Mmm~"
"That beds broken..we-we broke one of dah planks undahneath"
The cup panted..wait..really?!..you turned over to the side that faced the cup..
"Mm?"
"Y-yeah"
He looked at you in your E/C eyes and his pupils went big and round again..he was still in a bliss to but seeing you covered in the milk from his head..boy it brought him back to the reality of what just happened.
He chuckled and sighed but cleaned your blood off of his member and put a pair of white boxers with red poka dots..
"B-baby?"
"Mmmm?~"
"I gotta get ya c-cleaned up and some clothes on ya before m-mugsy and eldah k-kettle get back.."
"Mm.."
You turned over in disagreement unlike the other times you and the cup had had sex you had no energy..you were in to much of a bliss..you couldn't move..
"Baby cmon.."
"Mm.."
"At least let me change dah covahs.."
"Mm-i-i can't.."
"Caint?.."
"Mm-mm move~"
"Oh..heh heh..my bad!~"
He evily chuckled..he scooped you off the bed and leant you against it..
"Mmmm!~"
"Hey now~ your alright~ "
He kissed your cheek and changed the covers and blanket cover..
He sat beside you a few minutes to catch his breath again as it had quickly drained again due to your fun before hand..
"Baby..y-ya gotta at least put-put ya undahwear and b-bra on.."
"Mmmm.."
"Here.."
The cup walked off and came back with a small towel..cleaning the milk off of you and drying you off the best he could he then went to clean his mess off of you but you wanted to go back in bed and you groaned....
"Baby..I gotta clean it..and you gotta put some undahwear and a brah on"
You let the cup do it..
"There ya go see?..here let me help ya"
The cup helped you stand but your legs wobbled to much and you whimpered.
"Mmwwmm!~"
"Okay okay no standin no standin..your alright cuppys gotcha baby cuppys gotcha.."
He sat you back down and grabbed your bra and underwear..
He clipped your bra on for you and helped you get into your underwear..
"Th-thank y-youu~"
The cup nodded and helped you get into the bed..where you both passed out just like that..Forgetting about mugman and elder kettle who would arrive soon..
"Hey Cuphead Y/N Guess What!? My Legs Fine And The Doctor Gave Me A Lolli- AHHHH!"
The cup woke up the slightest.
"Ha?"
He sat up..
"Oh hi mugs- *yawn* sy"
He rested against your sleeping body as he said this but fell back beside you
... then jerked up again..upon realisation....
"Mugsy! this isn't what it looks like it-"
The cup shook his hands side to side with a nervous look..
You fluttered your eyes open a bit.
"Mm?~ cuppy what's going on?~"
The mug noticed all the clothes on the floor.
"AHHHH!!"
the mugs face went green..wait mugs?!..you sat up but covered your body..
You and the cup locked at eachother gulping knowing you were in deep deep doo doo
"Mugman what's going on in here?!"
Elder kettle barged in causing the cup to get out of bed to defend himself only to realise he forgot he was just in his boxers..
"Look heh heh I can explain.."
He looked down at himself..
"Oh oh..heh..I.. uh..we.."
"CUPHEAD!!"
....
.........
...............