❤🌹💌Valentines Day💌🌹❤

Requested by Noone
Created by the author

F/F = favourite flower

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡

You heard a knock on your door so you approached and opened it only to find the pencil postmen.
"Package for Y/N?"
"That's me"
You replied taking the package gently.
"Thank you"
"Your welcome"
With that he got in his van and drove off...a package for you?.
You walked over to your kitchen table and opened it...it was a red dress... and a note.
Hi baby tonight I need you to put this dress on and follow the love hearts into the forest
Love hearts? Into the forest? Tonight? With a dress? What was the cup planning? What day was it? You checked your calendar....
It was Valentines Day!
You blushed up.
The cup remembered?..either that or he had help..probably had help..
However as the day turned into night.
you did as the note said and walked off to your bedroom with the red dress to get changed.
You weren't usually the one for dresses but when you finished putting it on you realised how pretty it was and how well it suited you slipping your shoes on you looked in the mirror.
"Good job cuppy" you said in suprise admiring the red dress in your mirror..
You walked through the house and out the door locking it behind you.
You looked around and soon found a path of love hearts leading into the woods fairy lights decorated and illuminated the path. were these the hearts he mentioned?.
You followed the path deeper into the forest admiring the fairy lights and the effort the cup went through only to find another note.
You made it? neat! keep following the hearts for a bit baby and I promise you'll love what's at the end
So you followed the hearts even deeper into the inkwell forest until you found a field and in that field..was cuphead!.
Fairy lights decorated the trees around the small field so you both could see and when you saw him you couldn't help but blush up.
he was wearing a very handsome black suit smiling at you happily and in his hands was one of your favourite flowers a F/F.
Behind him was a picnic blanket and both of your favourite foods laid out! This obviously included hotdogs 🌭 .
They must be for dinner.
"Y/N baby ya made it! I was beginnin to think you wernt commin!"
You walked over to the cup.
"Cuphead..did you do this the fairy lights? The-the hearts? The dress?"
You asked in suprise.
"Welllll~ I had a little help from mugsy and elda kettle with the lights and dress but mostly yeah...here mugsy said girls like flowas so I got ya favourite for ya~"
He leant out the F/F and you gently took it.
"Th-thanks cuppy"
"Ya welcome baby..ya look really cute in ya dress"
You blushed deeply at the cups comment.
"Th-thanks you look really handsome in your suit"
He grinned with a blush.
"Thanks~"
He took your free hand in his and lead you to the blanket and food sitting you down he sat beside you.
"I-i can't believe you did all this...for me.."
"Of course ya my girl baby! And it's valentines day I had ta do somethin" He replied .
""It ain't ova yet you just wait! But first dinner is served!"
So with that you both dug into your meal happily together however when it came to the end there was one hotdog left and before you could take it the cup did..only to break it in half swallow his half whole and usher the other half to you.
Cuphead....was sharing....a hotdog.. your eyes widened but you blushed with a smile and went to take it but he moved it back.
"Uh uh..."
"Wh-"
"Ahhhh~here comes the choo choo train~chugga chugga chugga chugga choo choo~"
He moved it to your mouth you blushed insanly deep but opened your mouth and the cup put the hotdog in it.
"There ya go~"
You chewed and swallowed.
"Ada girl baby yay! Now for the main event~!"
He took your hand in his but looked at the sky so you did Too.
"Wh-what are we waiting for cuppy?"
You nervously asked.
"You'll see baby you'll see~"
The night sky soon filled with colour as fire works filled the sky and burst into different shades of pinks and red.
The colour reflected in your E/C eyes as they watched the now colourful display of lights.
"C-cuppy this is-"
"Sensational?"
"Y-yeah!"
The cup stood up and cupped your face with his hands
"Happy valentines day baby I love ya"
"I l-love you two"
With that the cup left a gentle peck on your lips.
"Well I love ya more~"
.....
....
...
..
.