Forgotten Plans

angeldust4833

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
You were humming along to some music on the radio while cooking some food for breakfast ..you flipped the Pancakes and hummed along while you topped the Pancakes up with maple syrup.

After sitting down at the table and eating your breakfast your feet tapped to the beat..
The song was enjoyable..
The Pancakes were delicious! You did a good job!.
After you had eaten your Pancakes you decided to clean your cottage it was really dirty from all the cooking and mischief you and the cup had been doing..so you got to work..

~timeskip~

When it came lunch time you were busy putting your clothes out to be dried on the line near your cottage when your stomach growled..
However you felt like you were forgetting something..what day was it..oh no....you forgot your date with cuphead for lunch!.
You quickly finished putting the clothes on the line and bolted inside to get changed once you came out the cottage changed you locked its doors and bolted into the city..
You ran straight to the Cafe not caring if you bumped into a few people,utensils and animals along the way..you felt awful.. you had forgotten all about the date..just like the cup had done..
When you got to the Cafe the cup was still there waiting at the table even though you were so late..he did seem saddened though..
You rushed in and over.
"Cuppy!"
He looked up at you and smiled a little bit.
"Hey baby..is everythin alright what took ya so long?"
"Cuppy I am so so so so! Sorry! I was so busy doing laundry and cleaning the house I forgot I am so sorry!"
You declared shamefully as you sat down but you took the cups hands in yours.
He smiled widely and chuckled.
"Oh that's okay baby heh heh I didn't get here to early anyways elda kettle made us paint the fence and milk tha goat.."
"But I shouldn't have forgotten i-"
"Baby..baby its alright I shouldn't have forgotten about our date to the carnival but I did didn't I? It's alright I forgive you, you were busy"
"Why don't we go out somewhere else after this?"
"Like dah movies?"
"Wherever you want to take me as pay back for being late"
"Okay!"
He smiled widely.
He passed you a menu.
"Thanks cuppy"
"Ya welcome baby"
You both started to look and you decided on some ribs while the cup decided on some chips and gravy, drink wise you both agreed on sharing a chocolate milkshake.
He politely waved a waiter over which you thought was cute his politeness..
The waiter happily took your orders and took them to the chefs in the kitchen..
As you waited you and the cup spoke.
"So ya cleaned your cottage the whole thing?"
You nodded.
"Yeah it was dirty I had cooked and my clothes needed a wash you know"
"Oooooh I thoughts you meant clean cleaned ya cottage like swept mopped?"
"Oh no no no no it's not-its not that dirty"
"What about ya bed?"
"Well that..yes..that to.."
He grinned.
"Neat"
"So you and mugman had to paint the fence and milk the goat? Again?"
"Yeah I know elda kettles always tellin us tah milk the goat, paint the fence, stop fightin, don't touch his cookies I mean sheesh for an old guy he's gotta lot a tempa on him"
You giggled a bit.
"Yes yes he does"
"Don't get me wrong I love elda kettle alot! But sometimes he can be a bit.."
"Needy?"
"Uhhuh"
"Does he remind you of someone sometimes though?"
"No why?"
"Don't go off alone..don't talk back..ring a bell?"
"Hey!"
"I'm just playin cuppy"
"I'm gonna tickle the life outtah ya lattah as pay back for that!"
"Fine by me"
You replied with a shrug.
"Here's your food thanks for ordering here"
"Thanks"
"Thank you!"
The waiter walked off and you and the cup dug into your meals..the cup inhaled his chips and gravey..he must have been so hungry waiting for you..more guilt set in..
You quickly finished your food off and the cup plopped the 2 straws in the milkshake..
He nudged it a little closer to you.
"Go on"
You shook your head.
"You first.."
"Baby just sip the milkshake"
You didn't want to argue and feel any worse then you already did..so you leant in and sipped out of your straw..the cup leant in and drunk out of his..your noses booped..your eyes locked..and your cheeks blushed..but the moment became even better when the cup put both of his gloved hands above yours and intertwined your fingers.
The milkshake was soon gone and the cup put a hand to his stomach.
"Few I'm full baby how bout you?"
"I'm full to..that was awesome.."
"You could say that again."
"That was awesome"
You both laughed a bit then the cup exhaled deeply.
"Haa good one..let's go pay.."
You and the cup got up and walked to the cashier.
"That will be 12.99"
The cup went to fish some cash out his pocket but you placed the money down.
"Keep the change"
With that you both left.
"Babyy!~ why did you pay! I'm supposed tah pay remembah?"
The cup sternly asked with an eyebrow raise.
"I know I know I know..but I felt so bad for being late I just thought I'd make it up to you"
The cup relaxed.
"Baby.."
"Plus you payed for all the stuff at the carnival and wouldn't let me spend a dime"
"That's because i forgot"
"And now I forgot so I'm going to pay for whatever we do"
"No!"
"Yess"
"Then we ain't goin nowwhere"
He stopped walking and crossed his arms pouting..
"Guess I'll just go to the movies by myself then"
"No! Wait don't go alone I'm comin!"
The cup bolted after you and walked side by side with you into the movies..
You had payed to watch snappy planets from outerspace (*I made it up*).
When you came out the theatre the cup was happy but still pouty.
"Is this because I payed?"
"Yes.."
"I guess you'll just have to make sure I don't ever forget about our dates again"
"Heyyyy that ain't a bad idea! Thanks baby!"
"It was just a joke cuppy..cuppy?"
"I'm gonna make ya remembah each one I plan and I'll make ya a calendar with all our dates on it to!"
"Oh no no no cuppy I don't need- I was just-"
"I'm gonna draw Dinosaurs on it for youu~ and draw love hearts on everyday we have a date!~"
He snuggled up against you making you blush.
"Hehh o-okay cuppy.."
"Don't worry baby you'll nevah evah have to pay for a date again!"
He rubbed his head on you while you both walked.
"Not with me around~"
....
..........