Day At The Beach

Requested by CutiesloveLollyland

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡

You were at the Beach with the brothers,as this was your first time however you were unsure of the safety of the ocean.
Instead of swimming you stayed on sure in the Sand and built sand castles as elder kettle relaxed under an umbrella and the brothers swam in the sea.
You had made a castle when cuphead ran up the beach.
"Hey baby Ain't ya gonna come and swim?"
"No thanks cuphead I'm okay..thanks though"
"Are ya sure? It's soooo hot! I'm suprised ya ain't burnt! Plus Marco polos fun with more dhen one person! Do ya not know how ta swim or somethin? I can teach ya!" Cuphead declared.
You looked at your sand castle.
"I know how to swim..I just ..I've never been in the ocean before.."
"What?! Why!?" He asked suprised.
"Well I've always been to scared to.."
"There ain't nuttin to be scared of baby cmon I'll show ya"
"But cuphead-"
"Cmon"
He took your hand and pulled you up to your feet leading you to the edge of the water,you grew nervous..
"Cuphead I really don't think-"
"I promise ya safe baby"
"Hey cuphead is Y/N joining us?" Mugman called out.
"In a second mugsy!" Cuphead replied
The cup in his striped bathers looked up at you.
"Ya ready?"
"No.."
"I'll stay with ya you'll be fine I promise"
He lead you into the water..the feeling of moisture made you gasp but you relaxed the water was actually a nice temperature today.
"That's it baby see ya doin it it isn't dat scary huh?"
You shook your head and as you got deeper your feet could no longer touch the bottom.
You looked at the cup who smiled at you and the too of you swam out to mugman.
"Hey mugsy we gonna play Marco polo still?"
"You bet! I'll go first!" The mug closed his eyes so you and cuphead swam away from the mug.
"Marco!"
"Polo!"
"Polo!"
The mug swam in your direction.
"Marco!"
"Polo"
"Polo!"
After a while he found you both and the three of you just decided to swim around and do your own thing, mugman no longer wanting to swim as he was out of energy after a while went to shore to build a sand castle as well.
The cup swam around you In circles
"So baby"
"Huh?"
"Do ya wanna go bury mugsy in the Sand?"
"Sure"
"Neat cmon!"
"But first.."
"Ha?"
You splashed the cup who was suprised by the sudden action he shook the water off.
"Too can play at that game baby!"
He splashed you so you started splashing eachother in a splash fight but of course the cup had to win he overpowered you eventually splashing you multiple times.
"Gah pfft cuphead al-alright alright you win!"
"Ya give up?"
"I give up!"
"Let's go bury mugsy!"
You both swam to shore and started to dig a hole together for the mug as he approached.
"What are you guys doing?"
The mug asked
"Dis"
The cup picked his brother up and put him in the hole.
"Now baby!"
"Wait no dont!"
To late you pushed the sand on top of the mugs body before he could escape his head was still sticking out though.
"You guys are so mean!" Mugman whined.
"Sorry mugman.."
"Relax mugsy!"
"Why don't we bury you in the Sand!"
Mugman declared as he tried to escape the layers of sand above him.
"Good plan" you replied
"Don't ya dare or I'll bury you in the Sand!"
"Why dont we take it in turns!" Mugman suggested you both looked at him then eachother.
"Your next"
"Your next!"
You replied in sync the mug rolled his eyes.
"Can you too stop your couples talk and get me out of the sand now?"
"Sure"
"Fine"
You both dug him out and he brushed himself off.
"Y/N it's your turn"
"What why? He was the one that picked you up!"
"You were the one that buried me!"
"Ha!"
You sighed "Fine fine I deserve it.." you climbed in next and the brothers pushed the dirt on you.
"Hey mugsy ya know what I'm thinking?"
"What is it brother?"
"She caint escape right? She's stuck?"
"Yes?..ohhhhh" the mug grinned "go for it" He supported his older brother.
"Wait what? What's going on what are you too thinking?" You asked The cup layed down ontop of your buried body.
"Ya caint escape my kisses~"
"Wait-dont-" to late.
"Eeeeeee you too are so cute!"
The cup pulled away with a triumphant grin leaving your cheeks blushed up pink.
"Hehe"
"Alright you had your fun now it's your turn!" Mugman declared the brothers dug you out the sand and you and mugman buried cuphead under it.
However you looked at eachother.
"Do you wanna help me with my sand castle?" Mugman asked
"Yes!" You replied
"Yay! Come on then! You can help me build the bridge and water!" He declared as he took your hand.
"Wait mugsy!. Baby ain't ya gonna dig me up?!"
You looked at eachother.
"Nope"
"Nope"
"Baby wait! Cmon! Wait up I wanna help!" You both ignored him and built the Sand castle until he started saying ow.
"Ow ow ow ow hey you guys somethings hurtin me! Help!"
You perked up but mugman brushed it off.
"Maybe we should"
"He's just playing with you"
"Baby! Mugsy!"
"I think I should"
The mug sighed
"He wins you over to easily" mugman stated
"He does not!"
You got up and walked over digging the cup out of the sand mugman was right as the cup once free enough to move pounced on you knocking you back on the sand and kissing you before pulling away.
"Gotcha!"
"Told you!"
"Cuphead get off of Y/N! We're at the beach you know!" Elder kettle declared.
"Oh..I know" he quietly replied making you blush a little.
"Are you too going to help me I thinks it's going to look awesome!" Mugman stated
"Commin mugsy!"
The cup got off of your lap and went to help his brother leaving you blushing pink at the fact the cup kissed you in public at the beach.
"Baby cmon!"
"We need your help!"
Mugman stated
You shook your head side to side and went over helping them finish the large sand castle together
....
.........