Hyper Sleep

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡

You had arrived at the brothers home for a scheduled play date but when the door opened it was mugman.
"Y/N thank goodness! We need your help!" He pulled you inside.
"Ookay"
"Cuphead Stop That This Instant!!" Elder kettle shouted but the cup laughed and ran around
"Oh no...not again.." you mumbled
"Again?" Mugman asked
"When he came over he ate all my candy and went on a sugar high you need to-"
"Y/N! Baby! holy Toledo! your here your here your here your here! Yaaaay!"
He grabbed your hand and pulled you deeper in the house.
"Cuphead calm down you need to-"
"Nope nope nata nopey nope!"
"Cuphead!! Oh-Y/N your here thank goodness can you work your magic on him?" Elder kettle asked
"Yes please do he's trashed the house!" Mugman stated
"Cuphead~"
"Hah?"
He looked at you.
"Ain't ya gonna play baby come on!" He pulled at your wrist and pulled you over to the living room.
"Cuphead you need to slow down your going to have a sugar crash again" you worriedly replied.
"I ain't to worried about it come on come on come on come on look check dis out!" He climbed onto the couch and right onto the arm rest balancing his body on his tiptoes on one foot.
"Tada!"
"Cuphead-"
"Oh wait look at dis ready?!"
He span around and jumped off landing perfectly.
He then ran around the room jumping from object to object.
"Cuphead!"
He slammed on the breaks and looked at you.
"Whats da matta? Oh oh oh oh I know whats wrong!"
He bolted over and around you.
"Silly me tag!"
"Cuphead no!"
He ran off and you chased him around the cottage mugman and elder kettle were cleaning up but cuphead undid it in his running.
"Really cuphead!?" Mugman groaned
"Cuphead!!" Elder kettle shouted
"Don't worry nearly got him!" You replied
As you ran after him sure enough you nearly did.
"Okay you wanna play tag!"
You turned around and bolted out the house you knew you had to wear him out but not inside.
"Baby No! no fair!"
He bolted after you and followed you outside with that you both kept playing tag away from the cottage until you noticed him loosing energy.
As this occurred you slowly let the game move back closer to the cottage again.
"Baby wait! Few few.."
You stopped and looked behind you He was running out of breath..his crash kicked in.
You walked over.
"Cuphead you okay?"
"Tag! Ahhhaha!" He ran off but quickly slowed down and fell down.
"Cuphead!"
You ran over and helped him up but he was to worn out.
He sat up.
"I'm okay I'm okayyyy~"
He collapsed ontop of you and passed out like a light bulb and due to his weight it made you lay back on the grass.
"Aww"
You blushed up but
you didn't want to move in case it woke him so you let the cup rest ontop of you he was fast asleep so you just looked up at the clouds and tried to make shapes out of them with one hand on the cups back for support.
"You really need to lay back on the Sugar"
You whispered.
He snuggled into you which made you blush up more but smile.
"Hey Y/N thanks for distracting-oh hehehehe" Elder kettle stated then chuckled you blushed deeply.
"He passed out on me he's to heavy! Can you get him off!?" You replied
Mugman joined Elder kettle in the chuckling.
"I don't know he seems pretty comfy and we just finished cleaning up" mugman stated with a grin.
"Please~?" You begged
The two looked at eachother and elder kettle left but came back....camera!
"No No no no dont you dare!" You yelped the cup stirred.
"Say cheese!" Mugman and elder kettle said in sync.
"Gah no!"

FLASH📸

They looked at the photo and cooed in awe.
"This one's going in a frame!" Elder kettle cheered

"NO!"
Cuphead stirred
"Ha?"
But his eyes fluttered closed again and he fell back asleep.
"Goodluck Y/N! Thanks again!" Mugman chuckled and the two went back inside snickering and chuckling while you layed back on the grass with a huff.
....
.......
............