Thunderstorm

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

There was a thunderstorm in the inkwell isles and with the brothers having a sleepover at yours they crashed in your room in premade beds on the floor.
The thunder and lightning was loud and the eye of the storm was above your home the rain was rough and heavy and the water ran down your windows and patted on your roof like drums.
Due to your large sense of hearing you could hear it ten times more then anyone else normally could Ecpecially the two brothers.
Little did you know while one was fast asleep one was still awake but tired to.
You sat up in your bed and groaned putting your eyes in his hands.
"Baby? Are you awake too?"
"Yeah.."
"Caint sleep?"
"No..can you?"
"*yawn* no I'm sleepy but I caint sleep how does dat work I dunno how come you caint sleep?"
"Its the noises...the thunder..I can hear it alot louder then you boys can..or you can..in this case since he is fast asleep" you replied then gestured to mugman.
"Naww baby I'm sorry dat sucks..yeah he's a heavy sleepa sometimes..he likes the sounds but you don't.. "
With a loud rumble the house shook and you flinched as it sounded like an earthquake inside your head.
The cup shared a look of concern.
"Maybe we should share ya bed togetha..to help eachotha"
"Mmmm"
The cup climbed out of his premade bed on your floor and climbed into your bed and ushered under your covers.
"Are ya by any chance scared by da thunda to?"
"..yes....only because it's so loud to me"
The cup snuggled against you.
"Don't worry baby i'll protect ya"
Another loud rumble shook the house again this time a flash of lightning occurred to you your only instinct in this moment was to hide yourself in the closest thing to you.
Which in your case was cuphead.
"Woah easy baby it's okay *yawn* ya gonna be okay I promise no thunda is gonna hurt ya"
"But it's so louuuud~" you whimpered
"I know and that's all it is it's *yawn* loud baby but it ain't gonna hurt ya i'll make sure of it"
You clutched the cups red pjs as he patted your head affectionately.
"It's alright baby it's okay"
Luck however wasn't on your side as another loud bang of lightning occurred this mixed with the rain hammering down on your roof your
E/C eyes welled up with tears.
"Oh no no baby don't cry~" cuphead cooed "do ya need a *yawnn* hug?"
You nodded alot.
"Okay okay it's all alright the thundas not gonna get ya I promise baby ya safe with me *yawn* I won't let nuttin hurt ya"
You let go of the cup so you could both share a proper embrace and you did the cup wrapped his arms around you and the both of you rested your heads in eachothers shoulders.
However he continued to rub your back.
"It's okay baby there ya go *yawn*"
The rain started to die down and become lighter and the thunder started to move away from the house although still loud it was more bearable.
"See ya alright da thunda didn't touch ya"
He pulled away from the embrace with a gentle smile and put his gloved hand on your cheek.
"Now try and get some rest okay?"
You nodded and he pecked your cheek,he went to climb out of the bed but you whimpered.
"Can't you stay?..please~"
Cuphead looked at you then his sleeping brother then you again.
"Sure!"
He climbed back in all the way and snuggled up next to you after a while the cup fell asleep against you and you weren't far behind falling asleep against him as well
he was right..
Sharing the bed did help you both sleep through the storm for the rest of the night
....
........
...............