Knock Out

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡

"And then we scare him with this!" Mugman declared holding up a fake horse head.

"Nice plan mugman! I love it! Paybacks gonna be sweet!" You replied
"What did he do to you again if I might ask?" Mugman asked
"He covered my clothes in glue and put red love hearts and glitter all over them I had to buy all new clothes!" You replied.
"Oh..that's a bit..sweet though don't you think?" The mug asked
" I suppose....but On all my clothes?"
You asked
"Fair enough" the mug replied so with that you and the mug set up your trap prank.
All it took was for you to execute it so you walked out to the kitchen table where the cup was reading the second adventure comix that you had got him for Christmas.
Awwww....maybe this was a bad idea..you shook your head side to side.
"Hey cuppy?"
"Ha? Oh hi baby I was just readin da sequal what's up?"
"Can you help me with something?"
You asked
"Sure! What is it?"
You looked left and right and walked over to the cup whispering in his ear his pupils shrunk then went bigger and a mischievious grin appeared on his face.
"Suuuure~ I'd love ta help with that!"
Wow that was not the answer you expected but..it worked so with a blush you took the cups hand and lead him to their bedroom where the rest of the prank would play out.
This was elder kettles cue and he timed it perfectly slamming the wall of the cottage near the window to make a large Thud.
"Wow what was dat?!"
"What was what?"
"How did ya not hear that!?"
"Cuppy I didn't hear a single thing..are you sure your not hearing things?" You played along.
"No it was so loud! Stay 'ere"
He walked over to the window and opened it this was mugmans cue as cuphead went over to check the window mugman silently put on the fake horse head and snuck up behind him being as silent as a mouse.
"Huh dats weird deres nuttin out-"
He turned around and came face to face with the horse head.
"Ahh!"
You mugman and elder kettle burst out laughing and the mug removed the horse head but the cup got woozy and fell backwards causing you all to freeze.
"Cuphead?" You asked.
"Oh my gosh is he dead?!" Mugman yelped in concern.
"No No he's just fainted he'll be fine when he wakes up"  Elder kettle stated and wondered off to water his babies.
"Maybe we did take it to far" You stated in a worried tone walking over to the cup and kneeling by his side.
"Should you give him CPR?" Mugman suggested
"What? No why do I gotta give him cpr your his brother!" You replied.
"Because your his girlfriend!" Mugman declared.
"I-we-" You looked at the cup.
"But-"
"What if it's something serious?!" Mugman yelped.
"Okay okay..I-i'll try.."
You leant over but the cup opened his eyes and kissed you on the lips instead quickly pulling away the two laughed.
"Hahahaha"
"Ahhahahaha!"
"Wh-what? You both were in on it?" You asked
"Uhuh mugsy told me about da prank so we decided we'd make a double prank for the price of one hahahaha!"
"Hahahahaha sorry Y/N!" Mugman laughed.
You huffed and left the room to make something to drink but the brothers followed.
"Sorry you can't outprank us Y/N" mugman stated
"Yeah but hey that was a pretty good kiss~ soooo~ at least ya got somethin out of it!" Cuphead cooed
"I'm gonna kill you!" You replied and chased after the cup who ran off.
" no ya won't ya love me to much for dat! Ahahahaha!"
"I'll tickle you until you cry then!" You replied
"You can try baby! Remember what happened last time?" Cuphead cooed
"Oh you little-" you stated
"Hahahaha Run cuphead!" Mugman cheered
....
......
...........