Stolen

CutiesloveLollyland

*⚠️ warning attempted rape and blood⚠️*

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....

You had gone with cuphead to the shops he wanted to have some time with you but you were nervous about them..you hadn't been to the big shops like this since that guy..you grimaced at the thought of him.
"You alright baby?"
"Cuppy I wanna go home~"
He gave you a worried look furrowing his eyebrows.
He knew you didn't like the shops after what happened..he knew you had nightmares about it because you would toss and turn in bed at night.
"Baby its okay he ain't here and I won't let him hurt ya! Remembah what happened last time? I beat him up so bad I highly doubt he'd come near ya again"
You shook your head side to side and looked around..the cup took your hand in his and lead you to one of those seats kids sat on to try on shoe sizes.
"Baby look at me.."
You didn't you kept looking around at the people going past you both..scared one of them would be him..
"Baby I'm here not over there hey!"
He cupped your face with his yellow glove so locked eyes with him.
"He ain't here. I won't let him hurt you if he was anyway. "
"But cuppy-"
"Your safe"
You went to say something else but he interrupted you.
"Ahh no~ your safe I won't let anyone hurt ya"
You trusted the cup but still felt on edge..
The cup helped you to your feet and you kept shopping but you stayed glued to his side..you didn't wander off even the slightest bit..which you used to..Th caught the cups attention..he knew you were really uncomfortable.
"Come on baby let's just go..we'll find another shop ya to uncomfortable here.."
The cup lead you out the shop and up the street..you looked behind you..noone..you felt like someone was watching you..
"Cuppy can't we just go home?~ pleheheease~"
The cup looked up at you.
"Baby its alright!"
The cup noticed a hotdog stand and his face lit up.
"How bout you wait right here I'll just be ovah there imma get you a hot dog!"
"Cuppyy~"
"Baby your okay..I wouldn't be walking ovah there if I didn't think you were safe..I promise"
"..just ..hurry.. "
The cup nodded and bolted over to the hotdog stall..that feeling got worse you were going to turn around when a hand and cloth covered your mouth and someone started pulling you back.
"Mmm! Mmm!"
The cup couldn't hear you! You tried to get out of the guys grip but he was to strong he threw you into the back of his car and-
"Cuppy!-"
Slam.
You noticed the cup turn around with hotdog in hand and look for you..you banged on the window..he saw you..
"Baby!"
His mouth was muffled he went to help you but..the car drove off.
"Let me go who are....you...."
Your voice croaked..it was him....the guys that seductivly flirted with you..
The guy you were terrified to ever see again.
"And 5.."
Your head felt weird..
"4.."
Your head started to spin..
"3"
Your eyes black in and out..
"2"
Your body swayed side to side.
"1"
It all went black..
....
When you awoke you were on a bed..your body laying on your stomach..your wrists chained..your head throbbed..
"Ugh..wh-where..Cuppy?.."
You asked then called pulling on your restraints it was no use..you remembered what happened..he captured you..

CUPHEADS POV

"Baby!"
I went to go for the door handle but the car sped off.
"No!"
I tried to run after it but I was no use..it was to fast!..
I had to get help!. I ran back in the store and asked to use their phone for an emergency..
I called the police..I called elda kettle..the police showed up in minutes and I told them everything..they knew where he lived..it was just a matter of getting there now..they let me tag along and we were off to save her..I shouldn't have left her side in the first place..