A Prank Gone Wrong

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡

You were over at the brothers ready for another adventure today when suddenly something was shot at you from a cannon ..ice cream..you grimaced at the cold and someone cracked up laughing...you could guess who it was that decided this prank was a good idea...
"Ahhahahahaha I got ya good baby look at ya-ohhh your a-pretty  upset huh?"
You sighed.
"...don't worry about it.."
"In my defense I thought you'd find it funny~"
"Totally"
"Sorryyy" he cooed "but to be fair now you look tasty"
You blushed but shook it off.
"Yeah..tasty.."
He made an apologetic look.
"I can help ya get cleaned up if ya want?"
"no...it's okay..I'll be back"
You walked back home and got changed into some clean clothes walking back to the cottage you decided on the perfect revenge...why don't you prank cuphead by hanging out with mugman?.
You grinned a little and that's exactly what you did once you entered you walked up to the mug who was in the kitchen with his apron on.
"Hey mugman?"
"Yes Y/N?"
"Can we hang out?"
"Sure! Do you want to help me make some muffins?"
"I'd love to"
So with that you hung out with mugman and whenever you saw cuphead you looked away or avoided him..you knew this was probably going to far as a prank but so was covering someone with ice cold icecream on a windy day without warning.
"So Y/N?"
  "Yes mugman?"
"Why are you wanting to hang out with me?"
"Because your my friend silly"
"True but you usually hang out with cuphead more"
"Well that's because we...nevermind..cuphead decided it would be a good idea to shoot me with a cannon of ice cream"
"Ohhh so your making him jealous as revenge?"
"Exactly"
"I'm in I'll help!"
"Sweet"
After a while cuphead seemed to have had enough because he walked into the kitchen.
"Are you two nearly done?"
You both ignored him.
 "Hellloooo~? Mugsy? Y/N?"
Again you both ignored him.
"This ain't funny you two"
...
"Baby?"
...
"Fine!"
He walked off and you both looked at eachother with nods but then mugman asked.
"Why does he call you baby so much?"
"I think it's best if you ask him"
"Wha?"
"Just trust me"
"I'll be right back!.."
"Okay"
The mug walked off and you looked at the muffins in awe they looked delicious.
Soon mugman came back.
"Y/N I can't find cuphead."
"What?"
"I mean At first I couldn't find him...but I think you should go upstairs...I think we went to far..you went to far.."
You gulped.
"Why?"
"See for yourself"
You went up stairs to the brothers bedroom and found cuphead...curled up in a ball in the closet.
"Cuphead?"
He looked up at you and your whole face dropped...you really did go to far..
"Cuphead.."
"Go away!"
"...I'm sorry it was just a prank I didn't mean for it to upset you this much I just wanted revenge after that ice cream cannon i-"
"I said go away!"
He broke down his black pupils so big and his face so sad it broke your heart..
Your eyes welled up...
"I-"
"Go Away!" he cried
"Okay....okay...I-i'll give you s-some time alone.."
He didn't respond he just cried more and hid his head in his arms..
"I really am sorry.."
You went to leave.
"Wait!....I'm sorry two...I shouldn't of shot ice cream at ya on a day like today.."
You turned around with you both now bawling your eyes out you walked over and sat down infront of him pulling him into a hug his head rested on your shoulder which he snuggled into the crook of your neck.
You blushed deeply being in a vaunrable position but worked up the courage to ask..
"I forgive you...can you forgive me?"..
"Hmmmm let me think about it for a minute.."
"Would you forgive me if I gave you a kiss?"
He pulled away from the hug and nodded alot.
"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!"
"Okay.."
You leant in and pecked his beige cheek.
He blushed lightly but grinned and hugged you this time wrapping his arms around your chest and snuggling his head into the crook of your neck again.
Usually you were the one to do that but with you both being at the same level..everything was inline..
"I forgive ya baby"
He pulled away a bit and pecked your nose.
"just promise you won't pull a prank like that again!"
"I promise"
"Neat..I Promise too"
You smiled,he grinned and the two of you embraced in a hug again.
....
...........