The Golden Gal

Ani528

Cuphead
You
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
Today was the day out of all the days miss chalice could choose to show up again.

She's been Gone For 4 months!.
You were waiting for cuphead to pick you up for a date to the carnival..but he never showed..
Had he forgotten?
Feeling uneasy you decided to swing by and see if he was unwell or hurt..but when you arrived elder kettle answered the door.
"Y/N here to see cuphead?"
"Yes thanks elder kettle"
"He isn't here..he left with mugman and chalice to go to the carnival in town..sorry.."
Elder kettle replied.
The carnival?.
With chalice?.
He had forgotten..
"Thats okay elder kettle thanks anyway"
With that you turned and left.
The cup had forgotten about your date together..he went to the carnival with mugman and chalice..
You felt that poisonous feeling in your heart but this time it didn't make you angry..it made you sad..
You kicked a stone on the way to the carnival.
Perhaps you could join them..surely the cup wouldn't mind.
Upon arrival you payed for a ticket and went inside to look for them....but once you found them..agony filled your heart they were having so much fun..
Laughing..going on rides..playing games..eating cotten candy your favourite carnival food..doing all the things you only dreamed of doing with the cup..
You had followed them around the whole time out of sight to torture yourself.
You knew what you and the cup had was way to good to be true..
The three of them were so happy together..
You followed them to some fortune slot machine..
When cupheads turn came you listened in.
"Forgettin something important will leave you dreadin?"
"What does that mean?" Mugman asked
"I dunno.."
"Have you forgotten about something important?" Miss chalice asked
....
The cup seemed to think then shook his head.
"I dunno I caint remembah....it doesn't mattah.."
He scrunched the paper up and threw it away..
You didn't.. matter..your date didn't matter..
That posion over powered your heart you felt like you couldn't breath as your E/C eyes welled up..
You didn't notice..someone had noticed you..
"Y/N?" Mugman asked
The three of them looked at you..you and the cup locked eyes and his black pupils shrunk to near specks....
You didn't want to stay anymore..you wanted to leave..you wanted to run..and that is exactly what you did..you ran.. all the way home, you locked your door, went to your room..and hid under your bed..

CUPHEADS POV

I clutched the sides of my head as I looked around the carnival how could I have been so stupid!!.
"No No no no no no No!"
"She looked really sad cuphead" mugman stated.
"Whats going on?" Chalice asked
How could I have possibly forgotten our date! To here! To the carnival!.
I wacked my self in the head.
"You stupid stupid stupid Stupid Idiot!"
I cursed
Mugman and miss chalice gasped a little but I didn't care.
"That important thing was Y/N! I was supposed tah take her here for a date today and I forgot!! My dumb brain forgot! Now she's seen us three here she's gonna.."
Oh no..
"We need to find her now!"
"You and Y/N are dating? Since when?" Chalice asked
"Since forever ago their inseparable" mugman stated.
"Aww cute!" Chalice stated.
I didn't listen I just rushed around the carnival looking for her But I couldn't find her.
Did she leave??..my eyes welled up and I stopped walking..
"Cuphead?"
"Are you okay?"
"No No I ain't..I can't believe I forgot..she probably heard me when I said it doesn't mattah but I couldn't remembah..it does mattah..it means the world to her and I forgot..i promised her I would take her to the carnival and do all the things that we just did! But I didn't turn up! I let her down! I messed up and now she's probably locked herself up at homme~ cryin under her bed~"
I sulked.
"I have to go to her..I'm so sorry.."
With that I didn't hesitate to get up and run to her cottage but they followed..
"Cuphead wait up!"
"We'll help you!"
I skidded to a stop at her cottage door.
"Baby?! Baby open dah door! Babyy!"
I banged on the door.
"Baby! Please let me in I'm sorry!"
"Hang on I have an idea!" Chalice declared she turned into a ghost and went through the door only to open it..but I didn't care..I rushed inside..
"Cuphead be careful you nearly knocked chalice over!" Mugman stated
I bolted into her room.
"Baby!"
She was under her bed..
I layed down and crawled under to infront of her.
"Baby.."

YOUR POV

You heard him banging on the door.
"Baby?! Baby open dah door! Babyy!"
.....
"Baby! Please let me in I'm sorry!"
....
You heard some noises and suddenly the cup bolted into your room.
"Baby!"
The cup layed down and crawled under the bed..joining you in the darkness..
"Baby.."
You turned over and faced away from him..
"Baby.. I'm so so so so sorryyyy~"
He sulked..
"I'm so sorry I forgotttt~ I messed up~ I promised you I'd take you and I nevah showed up~ I left you aloneeee~ I promised you we'd have fun and you saw me havin fun with mugsy and chalice I caint imagine how yah feelin but I'm so sorry! I wish I remembahd sooner~ I even said it didn't mattah but it does mattah you always mattah! I promise I'll never let this happen again~ "
He hugged you from behind sulking your back with his tears.
"I'd nevah leave youuuu~ I'd nevah replace youuuu~ I love youuuu~"
You turned over and hugged the cup back in tears..
"I thought you wanted to hang out with chalice more..I thought you.."
You couldn't finish your sentence..
You soaked the cups shirt now....
"I thought you wanted to hang out with chalice more then me.."
"No No no no baby your my favourite person in the whole world to hang out with! Chalice is just a friend and thats all she'll evah be"
He rubbed your back.
"I messed up baby I messed up so bad. I'm so disappointed in myself that I forgot..that I broke yah heart.. Please please let me make it up to you..lets go back to tha carnival..just you and me..please.."
You snuggled into the cups chest.
"Let's..go..come on..come out of dah dark..you've been in it for to long.." He helped you manuver out from under the back back into the light of the sun beaming from your window.
"There's my adorable baby~"
he pecked your face all over until it tickled and he got a giggle out of you..then he rubbed his nose on yours..
He used his yellow gloves to wipe your tears before kissing you on the lips..
It lasted a while before he pulled away for air..you both panted a little..but the cup rubbed his face on yours.
"It's alright baby.."
He helped you stand on your too feet hand in hand he lead you out to where miss chalice and mugman were waiting..
"We're gonna go back to the carnival.."
"Okay!"
"Have Fun!"
The cup smiled at this and you smiled a little with a nod..
The cup lead you out the door back to the carnival..
Where you fulfilled your dreams..
You shared cotton candy..you went on a rollercoaster..the cup played a game and won you a prize..you both cheered up..laughed..had lunch you both even tried the fortune slot machine again.
Where you both got the same answer..
You both read it outloud in sync..
"Your eyes tell me that you'll love me everyday no matter what may come you'll be there to stay"
....
.........