Thumb Sucker

Requested by Sandrastar1

Cuphead
You
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡
....
♡♡♡♡♡♡

the two brothers were at yours for a sleepover and this time they both stayed in your room as you had made a bed for them on the floor.
It was early morning when you had woken up..you usually woke up later in the day but the boys being there and all you wanted to get a jump on breakfast and getting changed.
Soon after changing in the bathroom and brushing your H/C hair you went back into your room to grab your hairtie when you noticed something that made your heart warm.
Cuphead was sucking his thumb..just like a little baby..
"Awwww~" you couldn't help but whisper mugman was hugging his pillow but cuphead..sucking his thumb was just plain adorable..
You didn't want to wake them so you went into the kitchen and started making Pancakes..over time mugman woke up and begun to help after also getting changed and last but not least cuphead emerged with a yawn.
"*yawn mornin mugsy mornin baby..ohh Pancakes neat!"
"Morning sleepy head feel better?" You asked
"Much betta"
"That's good to hear do you think you could give us a hand?" Mugman asked
"Ehhh no"
"Please?~" you begged.
Cuphead sighed.
"Alright alright fine just dis once!"
Eventually you were all at the kitchen table enjoying your Pancakes with maple syrup.
After breakfast the boys helped you clean up..mostly mugman and then you all kind of relaxed mugman read his captain mugbeard book and cuphead read his adventure comix.
You had finished reading your book and decided to start up a conversation.
"Hey cuphead?" You asked
"Yes Y/N~?" He cooed
"Did you know you suck your thumb sometimes when you sleep?" You asked this made mugman stop reading and look up and it made cuphead stop reading and freeze.
"Huh?"
"I saw you sucking your thumb this morning when I walked in to get my hairtie" You replied.
Cuphead folded his arms and made an unimpressed face that read how dare you say such a thing.
"Pfft no I don't suck my thumb"
"Oh you definatly do because I saw it to before I left the room to help Y/N with the pancakes" mugman stated.
"I don't suck my thumb I ain't three anymore!"
"Hey it's okay some adults do it still I'm not judging just thought I'd let you know" You replied getting up to grab a drink from the kitchen you were unaware the cup followed you.
"Did ya just wanna let me know or were you implyin that I'm cute?~" He cooed mischieviously.
"In your dreams"
"Ehh I've had plenty Ecpecially about youu~"
"Cuphead!" You scolded he chuckled evily.
"Whats the matter baby?~"
"Stop it....not here"
"What? Infront of mugsy? He's Gone back to reading his book"
"Okay thumb sucker"
"I didn't suck my thumb!"
"That's a shame because I think people who suck their thumb are adorable"
"Ya do?"
"Yeah I do"
"Your just trying to get me to admit I was suckin my thumb i-...ahh bannana oil!"
You giggled.
"I wasn't!"
"Okay I believe you"
"Thank you!"
"Even though you totally were and I found it irresistibly adorable!"
Cuphead blushed lightly his beige cheeks turned red like his shorts.
"Well your irresistibly adorable and beautiful every day baby but ya know?" You blushed deeply.
"I-um don't change the subject!"
"Nawwwwwwww~ Your all red~"
"Cupheaaad~" You whined
He cackled evily again.
"Can you two take your lovers chatter outside or get a room!" Mugman shouted this made you both blush deeply.
"Hey! We arnt having lovers chatter!" You defended.
"Yeah and plus we're already in a room!~" cuphead called then cooed at you with a wink and a mischievious grin.
"N-no cuphead"
"Nawwww boo I was gonna have some fun~"
"I-i said no th-thumb sucker"
"I didn't suck my thumb!"
"Yes You did!" Mugman called
"You really did" you replied.
"Grrrrrmm" cuphead grumbled.
....
...........