Chapter 47

"What do you mean that's his plan?" Taehyung snaps, glaring at the criminal behind bars. He is at the local lock-up, interrogating the criminal necessary for his current case. He is going to be prosecuting a devout follower of The Eye in a few days. Thanks to Luna, he has all the evidence he needs. But she requested that he adds this man's statement to his prosecution.

So here he is, talking to this maniac about The Eye's plans.

"I mean exactly that," The man snickers, "That's what he told us,"

"You know I'm recording this, right? You remember that I said I'm recording this?" Taehyung asks.

"Of course," The man sneers, "It's not like you can stop it. No one can,"

Taehyung sighs, taking a few notes.

"Can you elaborate?" He asks. The man shuffles forward, excited to talk about it.

Disgusting.

"Exactly that, he wants chaos," The man repeats, "He wants chaos, war, crime, violence, and control. He wants to continue what our old boss started and take over everything. He wants guns in the streets and power in his veins. He wants addicts leading the country, coming to him for their next fix. He wants full-blown anarchy. That's what he promised us that our old boss could not give us: Anarchy,"

Taehyung blinks, watching as the man breathes heavily, his eyes twitching slightly. It has been a while since he has interacted with a criminal like this.

"Right," Taehyung sighs, rolling his eyes, "So, that's his plan? Get some members in the police force and start weapon imports again?"

"Don't... don't diminish his hard work!" The man snaps, growling gutturally.

"Right..." Taehyung responds, taking notes, "Well, that's all I need, thanks for your time,"

Taehyung moves forward and stops the recording, turning the camera off. He will get an officer to upload and send him this footage when he returns to the station. He stands, moving the chair he was sitting on to the side. He places his notepad into the pocket of his jacket before sliding his hands into his pockets, returning his gaze to the criminal.

The man watches as Taehyung picks up his bag, sliding it onto his shoulder, his eyes unwavering.

"I just thought I'd let you know," Taehyung murmurs quietly, his back to the security camera, "You just informed a Reaper of The Eye's plan,"

He winks and walks away, watching as the man starts to panic, rushing towards the bars.

"YAH!" He screams, "GET BACK HERE!"

Taehyung chuckles, leaving the holding cell area, and closing the door behind him. He turns to the nearest officer and smirks.

"I don't think he is happy with me, I'm sorry for any issues I have caused," Taehyung says, the yelling from the man barely audible from where they are. The officer sighs, but he doesn't look annoyed.

"It's okay, he's always causing trouble anyway," He mutters, "Might need to isolate him again,"

"Maybe," Taehyung shrugs, patting the officer on the shoulder, "I'll see you next time,"

"See you later, Prosecutor Taehyung," The officer bows, re-entering the holding cell area to tell the man to stop yelling.

Taehyung saunters out of the station and heads to his car. Once he is inside, he pulls out his second phone, the phone he is meant to use for his second job. Finally, he has figured out why Luna wanted him to talk to this guy. He holds the phone to his ear, sighing deeply with confidence.