Chapter 34

Luna blinks, a bright light beaming directly into her eyes. She groans, sitting up from the cold hard concrete.

"Luna? Are you okay?"

She frowns up at the voice, her brain slowly ticking over as she tries to pinpoint the who, what, where, when, and why of this situation.

"Luna, what happened? Talk to me," The voice repeats, sounding urgent.

"Hold on," She grumbles, "I need a moment,"

She was heading to Yoongi's house. Then... a group of men kidnapped her. She met The Eye, Kim Seokjin. Her boss. Jungkook is here. Taehyung... he's in danger? No... she needs to frame him.

She gasps, jumping to her feet as she spins around, panicking slightly. Her shoulders are grabbed, and she is roughly tugged to the ground, her own disorientation unbalancing her.

"Let me go! I'll kill you!" She flails around, trying to push away her attacker.

"Luna! Look at me!" Someone grabs her face with both hands, turning her so she is looking at them, "It's me! Calm down!"

"Yoongi...?" Luna frowns, looking up at the pale man in front of her. He looks terrified, the flashlight on his phone discarded to the side, illuminating the wall of the alleyway. She pulls from his grip, looking around.

They have placed her right where they took her, almost exactly. Night has fallen, the only light being Yoongi's phone and nearby streetlights. She looks to the entrance of the alleyway, then back at Yoongi. Her breathing is ragged, but her fight-or-flight response is depleted. Her shoulders slump forward as the adrenaline seeps away. She is safe.

For now.

"What happened?" Yoongi asks again, kneeling next to her.

As her brain starts to comprehend her surroundings, she begins to feel the injuries she has sustained. Her head is throbbing, her mind foggy from the multiple attacks to her skull. Her wrists and ankles are prickling from the cable ties that were there, the shadow of their existence still branded on her skin. She feels like she is wearing a helmet, the buzzing and stinging around her face and shoulders reminding her of the attacks that occurred while she was out.

She must look like a mess.

"I was kidnapped," She glares up at Yoongi, "By The Eye,"

"What? Seriously?" Yoongi demands loudly.

"Sshh," She gestures vaguely, "Not here... not safe... we need to go,"

"I'm calling an ambulance," Yoongi says firmly, going to grab his phone. She kicks out, pushing his phone out of his reach.

"No, we can't," Luna breathes, "Let's go to your house, okay?"

Yoongi stares down at her in utter disbelief, his confusion mounting with each passing second. After a moment, he sighs and nods. She can see the fear behind his eyes, but he has his professional mask on now.

He helps her to her feet, picks up her bag, and leads her out of the alleyway, directly to his house. She barely registers her surroundings, not even the luxurious complex, or the size of his apartment. She doesn't notice the size of his kitchen or the beautiful furniture. She does notice the plushness of his sofa as he gently sits her down on it.

He moves away, returning with an ice pack, a first aid kit, a bottle of water, and a chair. He sits in front of her, clasping his hands in front of him as he watches her care for her injuries.