Chapter 33

"Where are you going?"

Luna looks up to find Taehyung leaving his room, having just finished his morning shower. He has loose grey pants on, a white shirt hung gracefully over his arm as he moves into the living room, his chest bare. She blushes and looks back down at her bag. She is squatting down near the sofa, organising her work bag so she is ready to go see Yoongi.

As she stands, he comes up behind her, wrapping his arms gently around her waist. He places a light kiss on her neck, humming contently. As much as she'd like to go back to bed with him, she can't stop thinking about Yoongi's insistence.

"I have some work to do," Luna mumbles, prying herself out of his embrace so she can turn and look at him. He pouts, placing his hands on her back so he can bring her closer. She smirks, sliding her hands around his neck. She pulls him even closer, kissing him roughly before pulling away.

She chuckles, picking up her bag and moving towards the foyer while he remains still, a little dizzy from the sudden attack.

"Wait, hold on," He chuckles, turning to follow her as he comes to his senses, "We work together these days, what happened?"

"Nothing important," Luna sighs, smiling at him, "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

He frowns, pinching his lips together as he folds his arms. He doesn't look convinced, but he trusts her. Just like she trusts Yoongi.

"I don't like this," He says firmly, "I thought we were going to rest today?"

He pouts, gesturing to the living room sadly. Her heart aches for a moment, but she pushes it away. She's not lying to him; she is postponing the explanation. Right?

"I know," She smiles, moving towards him again. She hugs him around the middle, giving him a reassuring squeeze, "I promise I'll tell you everything later, okay?"

He sighs, gently patting her back.

"All right, I understand," He mumbles, "Be safe, okay?"

"I'm always safe," She chuckles, rolling her eyes as she moves away from him, heading to the front door.

"Bye!" He calls out cheerfully, making her giggle.

She makes her way out of his apartment and into the streets, moving towards the nearest convenience store. She purchases a cheap little phone, setting up the sim card under a different name.

Once she confirms Yoongi's address, she heads straight to the subway station, catching the train to his suburb. Once she is there, she begins slowly moving towards his home.

After a while, she realises she has brought her personal phone with her.

Ah, Yoongi is going to kill me.

She sighs, checking her phone to ensure she is heading the right way. She notices a small windy street that would be much quicker. Surely, if she avoids the main streets, it'll be fine, right? Plus, if someone is monitoring her location on her phone, she could easier come up with a good reason to be visiting him.

She moves down this street, feeling a little apprehensive. The map didn't really show how secluded and empty this road is.

Should I turn back?

She scoffs at herself, pushing her hands deeper into her pockets as she keeps walking.