He started to think about the request, it was read all over his face. He was finally convinced.
"Where is it held?" He questioned. "Spain." 

"You can come back right after... and don't worry about those little pests, you know I can handle them." She grinned and he responded with a slight smile.

"If any of them so tries to escape at your supervision, I wouldn't think twice to kill you." He sternly said and she plastered an unsteady grin on her face.

————
"He's gone." Tasha flew open the door and whispered.

"I heard everything. Are you going to be okay?" I had to ask, making sure that I'm not putting her life on the line to save mine.

"He's bluffing. He can't touch me talk more of killing me. That was just one of his empty threats." She mentioned with an assuring smile.

"Let's go."
She rushed out the room and to the twins.

"Brynn, Brittany... we're going out for ice cream!" She said and they shrieked, rushing out of their beds.
She did the same to Cole and convinced him to leave too.

"Do you have everything packed?" I asked Ace and Rowan, their reply with a steady nod.

We all walked down the halls, Tasha taking the lead.
I stopped right at the wooden door.
"We have to take them along." I insisted.

We couldn't just leave Pedro and Zane here to die, I could never live with the guilt.

Tasha nodded and I tried to push open the door but it didn't budge.
"It's locked." I sighed out.

Tasha directed us to an empty room.
"Stay here as I go get the keys." She said and softly shut the door.

A few minutes went by and I could hear their conversations. Tasha and Spider.
"I am a member of the Rodriguez family and I command you to give me the keys." Tasha ordered.

"You might be but your not my boss, you're just his younger sister." Spider informed.
"Hand it." She said, sounding more furious as no reply came from him.

"Stay in here, I'll be right back." I said to everyone, mostly Ace.

"What are you doing here, get back to your room." Spider commanded the moment I slowly approached them.

"Get going or else I'll be forced to send you back myself." He uttered when I got inches away from them.

"I'll hold him back and you take the keys." Tasha whispered and I replied with a slight nod.

"Don't be like that. Just hand over the keys and we would be on our way out." Tasha states, taking small steps near his figure, soon getting a hold of his arms and crossing them over his back.

"Get them!" She ordered and I rushed for the group of keys dangling from his trousers.
Not a second after he got free from her hold, harshly pushing her on the wall behind them, her body now laying helpless on the floor.

I went wherever the wind could take me as I ran away from the hundred foot man on my tail.
Not to my avail he got up to me, slamming my body on the wall, squeezing out the little left in me, out my throat.

My eyes widened when he quickly brought out a pistol from behind him, pressing it on the side of my head.

I should've known this was a fucking bad idea.

"I hate when people play with me... it fucking gets to my last nerve." He reminded, sinking the gun more into my skin.
I couldn't do anything. I was weak enough from not being able to breath, there was no possible way that I could fight my way out of this.

I really hope they find their way out of this place when I'm gone.
I want nothing more than their safety.

"Get the hell away from her!" Ace's harsh tone was heard from the hallway as my blurry vision tried to get a glance at him.
I didn't know what happened next, all I could hear was a loud bang and my skin slowly being released, my body falling right beside that of Spider.

"Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay." Ace pleaded while rubbing my face harshly.
"I'm fine." I managed to cough out and saw his relived face with a smile.

He picked me up with his shoulders as we passed the body that was now in a pool of blood.
Spider's dead.

He took the keys off me and flew opened the wooden door, my physique sitting right behind that of Tasha.
Blood at the side of her head, the slight taps I placed on her skin was to no use, she was definitely unconscious.
I hope she's alive.

Pedro and Zane looked more in pain than the last time I saw them.
"I had to rescue you both, to prove I'm not a bad person." I said to them with a strained smile.

"Go get them." I ordered to Ace and he rushed to get the rest.

"Let's be quick with whatever you have in mind. Rico isn't dumb, and once he gets back here he wouldn't be fucking glad about any of this." Pedro informed.

"We're in Italy, I know a couple of people here and there. Luckily we would find a place to stay for the night." He continued and I nodded.

"What happened to her?" Brittany rushed to Tasha with a worried look.
"Tash? Aunty T?" Brynn soon came too, both of them giving her little taps.

"She's fine... believe me." I informed.

"She's not. She's bleeding." Coal yelled and I stared, not having anything to cover up with.

"Less talk. Let's go. Now!" Pedro ordered, rushing out the door as everyone else slowly followed in sync.

Thanks for reading. ❤️