Robbery.

Stella had already woken up before I did.
I got ready for school and went down to help her with breakfast but surprisingly she was already done with everything.

"Morning." She said to me with a smile.
"You could have woken me up to help you." I said.

She wore a sleeved top that covered up the bandage on her arm.
"Are you healing well?." I held softly on her arm trying to check up on the cut, she hesitated and pulled her arm away.

"It's fine." She said softly. She never liked for any of her children to worry much about her, so I knew she was lying.

I didn't know how else I would check up on her, she was quite stubborn.
"Promise to take care of yourself." I said and she gave me a soft smile.

"I will." She said walking up the stairs,probably to wake others.

I decided to go to school early since I was already dressed and didn't have anything else doing.

I knew Rowan would be mad at me for leaving without him but I couldn't care less.

"Hey." I said to Beth who was walking up the road. "Could you believe Aaron burned the pasta yesterday? He never even checked up on it." She said with an annoyed look on her face.

"What did you do about it?" I asked amused. "I had to make another one. There wasn't much of a choice." She said Furiously, making me laugh.

————————-
We arrived at school as Chloe's car drifted to us. She hasn't been in school for almost a week, I started to think she was dead.

"Fuck, Chloe you almost ran over us!" Beth yelled. "You should be lucky I didn't." She said casually and drove past us.

"Why the hell did she have to come back? I was perfectly fine without her here." Beth said aggressively under her breath.

"Im sure she would make school a living hell for me now." I said rolling my eyes at the thought.
"Don't think too much about that." Beth said.

"That would be easy for you to say, you don't know what she has planned just waiting for me." I said, somehow frightened.

                                  ***
Half of the day was over and it was time for break. "What if she pours a whole gallon of syrup on me?" I asked Beth who was definitely tired of my whining.

"So you're scared of Chloe now?" She asked with an annoyed tone.
"Your better than this.." she continued as we walked to our table.

Chloe wasn't anywhere in the cafe. It seemed I was worried about nothing.
Most of the girls there didn't like the drama that caught up the day before, so we weren't allowed to seat with them anymore as to keep their so called perfect school record.

I and Beth eventually found a table and we sat there.

"I have to answer this call from my mom. I'll be back, here's too noisy." Beth said leaving the place.

"How you doing princess?" Rico casually said and sat next to me immediately Beth had left.

"What do you want?" I asked slightly annoyed. He can't just keep showing up at my school anytime he wants. Plus I didn't even know who he was or what he wants from me.

"Don't be like that mamas...I gave you an address yesterday, why weren't you there?" He asked, his voice still calm and casual.
"Was busy." I said taking a bite from my sandwich.

"So you decided send him?" He asked, confused. Then it hit me, Ace never came back home yesterday, where could he had been?

Maybe Rico had hurt him or maybe even something worse.