Your fault.

"I can see you're finally up." A voice came from beside me and I tried to move but I couldn't.

My bones were extremely weak, it just felt like I wasn't in control of my body anymore.
My vision also got slightly blurry but thankfully it went back to its normal state after a few seconds.

"Hurry up and go tell boss." Another voice came from the other side of the room.

"He's going to be glad, seeing she's back from being sleeping beauty." A figure leaned over me and I saw one of Rico's guards. The same one that drove the car last night.

"I'll go inform him." Someone else mentioned from the other side of the room and soon I heard the creaking sounds from the door.

"I've missed you, miss. And I'm sure boss did too." His annoying tone sounded once more.

"Can you just shut the fuck up." I said in the calmest tone and his expression changed entirely.

At least I wasn't weak enough to speak.

I could hear his vocals ready to start up a quarrel but before he could a creek from the door stopped him.

"You can go now spider." Rico's stern tone commanded and in a blink of an eye spider was gone.

Rico didn't say anything, I could only just hear his footsteps walk about for a solid minute or two, but before I knew it his steps came closer and in a second he was leaned on top of me.

I held my breath, feeling self conscious of how close we were.
My figure was lifted with one hand and he used another to place more pillows behind me.

Thankfully he was just trying to help me get a full view of the room, and it was stunning actually.
The orange color with white hints of designs were to my extreme liking, plus the expensive looking furnitures was also added to it.

"You're the talk of the town now, you know?" He questioned while strutting towards the table and taking a remote on it.

"The media wouldn't stop talking about you Darcy." He continued.

I always wanted him to call me by my name but anytime he did, it always felt like I did something wrong.

The television placed in the middle of the room flashed on, probably by Rico.

"Every damn news channel is talking about you." He was clearly vexed but I wasn't sure why.
Sure, I was in all the news channels he just skipped by, but I wasn't the cause of it.

"You had one job. Win the case, but you decided to fucking do the exact opposite. For what reason Darcy?" He angrily questioned and I replied with nothing.

He's successfully found a way to ruin my name but it  didn't bother me the slightest, all that was is my head was how I just wanted to see my siblings.

"Now because of your actions I had to find a way to get you out of jail and obviously it was a dumb one." He continued his chattering and I rolled my eyes.

"Where are the kids? Where are my siblings?" I questioned and he glared at me with fiery eyes.

"Don't fucking look at me, answer the question. Where are they?" I managed to say in a higher tone than the last.

"You're really something." He muttered and turned towards the door.

"And why did you kill Steve?" I asked before he could leave.