Him?

Frenaldo and I got in the bar which seemed more like a club.
Colored lights everywhere and a couple of strippers here and there.

"I don't think this is the bar..." I nervously spoke.

"It is. There's a bar over there." He pointed a small stand at the corner of the large room.

"We should spread out and look for him. If you need anything don't hesitate to call." He explained, making me more uneasy.

He went to the right side of the room leaving for me to go the other way.

I slowly walked passed some groups of drunks and a good number of strippers but Luis wasn't anywhere around.

"Did you find him?" Frenaldo asked from beside me.

"No... but I couldn't check every where, the places I didn't check were the vip rooms. They have a guard in front of the both rooms." I replied and took a glance at one of the rooms which a stripper swiftly went in with a tray in hand.

"I'm not sure they would let us in." He exhaustedly raked his fingers through his hair.

I didn't pay much attention to him, my view was stuck scanning the second room as I noticed another stripper exit through the white door.

"They wouldn't let us in but they would let strippers." I said and he turned to me with a puzzled expression.

"I'll explain later..." I walked off.
"Darcy!" He slightly yelled at my direction, loud enough so I could hear.

"Trust me." I mouthed, moving up to a guard that stood at the door to the back room.

"I'm sorry I'm late, the traffic was much. Everything was all just out of place this morning." I said to the muscular man in front of me.

"And you are?" He questioned.

I took a sharp breath to gather my words or rather to gather my lies.

"Bella. I work here..." I sassily replied.

He pulled up a note on his palm and took a quick scan of the words written on it causing my heart to fearfully beat repeatedly.

"Oh Bella Rivers." He uttered.

His words took me in surprise.

"Sorry for the interrogations. It's my first day here, I'm just trying to get who from who." He said, making it obvious to why he didn't know I was impersonating someone.

"You're really late though.." He pulled open the door for me to get in.

"It wouldn't happen again darling." I boldly replied and walked in.

The place was huge, almost twice the size of the main room.
Different doors everywhere as I tried to think where the changing room was.

I walked around a couple of minutes and decided to randomly open each door till I got to the one I was looking for.

"Oh my God!" A fully naked lady yelled the moment I creeped open the door.

"Sorry." I immediately whispered and walked back out.

I walked a couple meters down to try out another.

"Oh~" A moan bounced through the walls of the room, followed by muffled sounds that filled the air and I quickly shut back the door.

God. where could it be?

A labeled door  at the end of the hall caught my eye when I frustratedly threw my head to the side.