Picnic.

A week had already gone by and at this point I was exhausted of this place and urgently needed to go back home.

Luis and I had actually started becoming slightly close this past few days and now I know him better I feel worse about what I did to him.

"It would be nice if we could like go out and view a few places." I said and took a bite from the toast on my fingers, hoping his reply would be a positive one.

Luis looked at me from opposite the table, staring with unsure eyes and I peered back with a pleading gaze.

"If you really want to... I could arrange something up." He stated and looked back down at his plate of sausages on the table.

"Really?" A grin grew on my lips as I asked in excitement.

"mhm." He approvingly hummed in reply.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed, rushing over to hugged him from behind.

"It feels like I haven't stepped out for a year." I whispered, more to myself than to him.

"What?" I questioned at the stunned look on his face that couldn't go unnoticed.

"The hug... I don't appreciate physical contact." He plainly stated.

"Who doesn't like hugs?" I interrogated and got nothing in reply, instead he continued with the meal on his dish.

"Even your nuisance can't spoil my mood right now." I mentioned and went back to my original position, served myself a glass of orange juice and took small sips on it before giving him a cheeky smile.

Eventually I was done with breakfast and went upstairs to have a shower.
Being done with that, I was left to decide on the clothes given to me a few days back.

A light blue short gown caught my eye because of its cottage design and the little daisy patterns on it.

After putting on the dress I styled my hair and looked for a matching purse and shoes to complete the look.

"I'm ready!" I announced once I got down the stairs.

I felt overly hyper and I guess I should blame it on the coffee I drank earlier this morning before breakfast.

"Why are you yelling?" Luis asked in an entrance.

A black Versace button up and a pair of jeans was his attire, making him look slightly less matured than in his daily suits.

"I yelled to let you know that I'm prepared ." I said and strolled closer to him.

"What do you even have installed for today?" The question flew from my lips when we got a few inches away from each other.

"I don't know... we might go to a restaurant or something." He nonchalantly replied.

"But we just ate." I stated, clearly annoyed making him chuckle out.

"I'm just kidding, I have something a little better in mind." A smirk made its way to his lips and I felt instantly uneasy.

———————-

We drove for about thirty minutes and for the first time in a while I was able to feel the nature's breeze flow throughout my body.

"We're here." He stopped near a long hill.

"You drove thirty minutes just to take us to a hill?" My curiosity had to ask.

"It's not about the hill, it's what at the end of the hill." He responded but I still gave him a baffled look.